Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Administrator
This is should be a sticky post. I received mine. Moved from 8/23 to 8/9.
Sponsored

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m going the other direction continuously. Got email moving from week of 8/16 to week of 8/30.

4dr BL, Manual, Lux, MIC no Tow. Shyte 1:42 am reservation on 7/14.

Congrats to the fortunate. Just glad when hearing from FE folks that haven’t received VINs that I got a VIN. Initial 5/27 email said week of July 19. 4th rescheduling email.

Texssbeav

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram one ton
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4d BL 2.3 MT soft top. 6/21…..>8/16>8/23> last night moved back to 8/16

Sponsored

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is actually kind of concerning, it probably means that in order to deliver on their promise of all FEs being MY21 they need to further de-prioritize other trims. That does not bode well for the rest of us, or the total overall production numbers for MY21

Last edited:

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is actually kind of concerning, it probably means that in order to deliver on their promise of all FEs being MY21 they need to de-prioritize other trims. That does not bode well for the rest of us, or the total overall production numbers for MY21
My thoughts exactly.

It will be a limp to the finish line. If I was an early reservation with a MIC top and no build date I’d probably write off 2021.

Thankfully I do have a VIN. Pushed from 7/26 to 8/16 to 8/30. And honestly don’t have a ton of faith in 8/30. But would probably have more faith if I didn’t hear FEs were pulled forward.

If they don’t hit their expectations on incoming MIC tops later this month, then the same reshuffling will probably repeat itself with non FEs pushed out again from 8/30 into September, to prioritize MIc tops for FEs during the balance of the the 2021 run….which goes back to my point above - if I didn’t have a VIN yet and had a hardtop I’d probably write off 2021 as being very low probability.

Once we heard about the MIC top situation, my immediate thought was ok - watch out for when they start reshuffling FEs later down the line, because it’s an indication on the level of scarcity on MIC tops.

Last edited:

asurfer11

Badlands
First Name
ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 africa twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm back to 8/9 after being changed from 8/9 to 8/16 a week or so ago. No window sticker yet that would support moving back to 8/9 week, but seeing others makes me think this may be more than an email glitch. Trepiditiously feeling hopeful...

2 door BL, 2.3/7, Lux, optional wheels
Me too! Got an email from ford yesterday morning -
I was originally July 26 , then moved to 8/9, then to 8/16, and informed I am moved back to 8/9. 2DR BL...

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else get a email tonight about your build date change being an earlier date?
Mine was week of 8/16 then got an email tonight that it was changed to next week!!
I’m stoked!

yep, ford is struggling to build the rest of the FE's before MY22's start. Would be quite silly of Ford if someone with a guaranteed FE didnt get it... hmmmm

Sponsored

mlsjr14

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was moved to 8/9 from 8/16 last night. I had been bumped four times already so good this time it’s in the right direction. 2 DR BB but still no window sticker.

Oactec

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang CS/GT
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone else get a email tonight about your build date change being an earlier date?
Mine was week of 8/16 then got an email tonight that it was changed to next week!!
I’m stoked!

My 2 Dr FE got changed from 8/23 to 8/30.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No VIN/schedule on my FE
Scheduled for 8/30 on Badlands after a couple of moves

My Badlands was reserved second- no idea why they would schedule it first