Redline Tuning

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here $21 bucks gets the job done and its exactly what Redline is going to private lavel, mark up, and sell you
Please don't speak about things you have no idea about.

We design all our own mounting hardware and our gas springs are made for us to our specifications. We were the first company to market for the Bronco Hood lifts, most other "competitors" have copied our design. We have been in business over 21 years and are the industry leader in hood lift systems with over 450 unique applications.

Why Buy from Redline Tuning?
  1. Made in the USA- All of our products are manufactured in the United States
  2. Highest Quality - Our mounting hardware is Zinc Plated and then Black powder coated for the ultimate in corrosion protection.
  3. 4 year year warranty for our PLUS system and 5 year warranty for our ELITE system.
  4. Customer support - If you ever have an issue you can call or email us and we will take care of you.
  5. Forum sponsor
Free shipping in the CON. U.S. on all Bronco systems using coupon code "Bronco6G" at checkout.
Sponsored

ZEN50

Badlands
First Name
Zenon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/ 86 GT, Capri & Turbo Coupe/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do any of these hood lifts work on an Everglades model?

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I do have the typical Amazon hood struts on my jeep and have no issues, but for the Bronco, decided to go with redline. Got the regular lift as it's plenty to get under the hood, even running an antenna wire through the firewall and connecting the Aux wiring. Any higher, and I probably wouldn't be able to reach the hood comfortably being 5' 7".

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please don't speak about things you have no idea about.

We design all our own mounting hardware and our gas springs are made for us to our specifications. We were the first company to market for the Bronco Hood lifts, most other "competitors" have copied our design. We have been in business over 21 years and are the industry leader in hood lift systems with over 450 unique applications.

Why Buy from Redline Tuning?
  1. Made in the USA- All of our products are manufactured in the United States
  2. Highest Quality - Our mounting hardware is Zinc Plated and then Black powder coated for the ultimate in corrosion protection.
  3. 4 year year warranty for our PLUS system and 5 year warranty for our ELITE system.
  4. Customer support - If you ever have an issue you can call or email us and we will take care of you.
  5. Forum sponsor
Free shipping in the CON. U.S. on all Bronco systems using coupon code "Bronco6G" at checkout.
Understand how you might be offended by the post, as not all opinions can be popular. I'm just speaking from own experience after owning both yours and the "competitors."

Realistically, theirs does the same exact thing, with minimal difference in design, for eighty bucks less. And I didn’t have to use the heat gun and 20 minutes of my day to pull off your huge sticker either. First to market or not. 🤷‍♂️

Redline Tuning

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Understand how you might be offended by the post, as not all opinions can be popular. I'm just speaking from own experience after owning both yours and the "competitors."

Realistically, theirs does the same exact thing, with minimal difference in design, for eighty bucks less. And I didn’t have to use the heat gun and 20 minutes of my day to pull off your huge sticker either. First to market or not. 🤷‍♂️
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when you make statements that our product is a rebranded version of some cheap Chinese product, I take issue with that. There is a reason ours is more expensive, we support other U.S. businesses and buy from high quality suppliers that manufacture here in the United States.

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory.

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I sold every brand that was available back when I had my accessory business and the biggest difference was the quality of the mounting brackets. Some were direct copies of name brands and others were just flimsy crap. If you do your research then some of the lower priced products work very well . Personally I always chose the middle range in price and never had any issues.

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I wonder how well your bargain struts will work eight years from now. I bought Redline struts for my Subaru eight years ago and they're still working perfectly.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder how well your bargain struts will work eight years from now. I bought Redline struts for my Subaru eight years ago and they're still working perfectly.
Probably as well as the Ford product it will be attached to,lol.

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bought the Redline elite Max lift, went to install Friday and my son broke the plastic end piece and had to order new pieces, will be here tomorrow and finish installing. They seem very well made and I don't mind spending a little extra for higher longer lasting quality. Will add more once I finish installing them.

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We will find out! Redline does make a good product, don't get me wrong (far superior to the first Rough Country ones I tried). I just don't keep a car longer than 2 years, so I probably won't care all that much after that time. Although, even if I did keep my truck longer than that, if I had to replace them a second time, I would still be saving sixty bucks.

Sponsored

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We will find out! Redline does make a good product, don't get me wrong (far superior to the first Rough Country ones I tried). I just don't keep a car longer than 2 years, so I probably won't care all that much after that time. Although, even if I did keep my truck longer than that, if I had to replace them a second time, I would still be saving sixty bucks.
Good point. I tend to keep cars until the wheels fall off. I last bought a car in 2002, so my priorities are different.

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I use the ones from Mabett. Cheap and have served me well! Here's a video:
I saw your video soon after you posted it. It's the reason I decided not to get the Mabett struts.

I'm installing my ARB compressor on the right side of the engine bay using the ARB kit. I thought there'd be interference. It looks like the Mabett strut would pretty much fills that area when the hood is closed.

Good video btw. It's nice and clear and you get right to the point.

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw your video soon after you posted it. It's the reason I decided not to get the Mabett struts.

I'm installing my ARB compressor on the right side of the engine bay using the ARB kit. I thought there'd be interference. It looks like the Mabett strut would pretty much fills that area when the hood is closed.

Good video btw. It's nice and clear and you get right to the point.
Thank you so much for the kind words!

I use the same ARB set up under the hood. BUT I use a single compressor. Not sure how a double would fit. Hmmm

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good point. I tend to keep cars until the wheels fall off. I last bought a car in 2002, so my priorities are different.
Dang! you beat me. My previous car (and I still have it) is a 2004 BMW 330i. I hope the Bronco lasts as long and is as trouble free...
Sponsored