Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pissed off. Anyone else deal with this kind of thing yet? Can a good body shop fix this up? Happened in the Target parking lot in Boulder, CO last night.
Ford Bronco Got Keyed Last Night 8D4C3001-DFA4-40DB-85BF-979326B10B51
Ford Bronco Got Keyed Last Night 8D4C3001-DFA4-40DB-85BF-979326B10B51
It looks like it’s threw the clear coat will need to be painted who ever did that deserves to get There ass beat

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@wheretheheckisjoe Caliber Collision off Arapahoe in Boulder has done some great work for me if you can't buff that out yourself. No affiliation..they just fixed some hail damage on my FJ and some bumper damage on my STI...both turned out perfect.

Sponsored
OP
OP
wheretheheckisjoe

wheretheheckisjoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s 100% through the clear coat and down to the bare metal. Gonna get insurance involved. Thank you to the dude who recommended the place on Arapaho, I’ll check that out. Feeling unbelievably deflated over this.

MileHighRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor (allocation confirmed)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That sucks!

At least Broncos have easily removable doors. I had a door replaced and repainted on a Taurus for 1K at Caliber. I think your repair should be less than $500. It should be a fairly easy fix.

MileHighRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor (allocation confirmed)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It’s 100% through the clear coat and down to the bare metal. Gonna get insurance involved. Thank you to the dude who recommended the place on Arapaho, I’ll check that out. Feeling unbelievably deflated over this.
Don't get insurance involved just yet. Get the estimate first. I'll bet the cost is less than your deductible and this will count against you for accident-free.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FIX THIS YOURSELF. The below video is amazing and you'll have professional quality results. I did it on my wife's Hyundai (scratch to the metal). At home scratch repair is best with non-metallic paint too so you're lucky you have A51.

ChrisFix - Deep Scratch Repair

Sponsored

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's one thing for someone to very accidentally open their door into another car and run away.

Another thing all together to pull shit like this that looks pretty intentional.

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s a thing here in Colorado…..years ago I had a new Lexus LS400 Pearl White and some jackass keyed my car on both sides of the car….I had to have the entire car car repainted because of the white pearl paint. I’m am so sorry you’re having to deal with this kind of crap.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sad, very sad. :(

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's everything you need. less than 50 bucks. I'm assuming you'll have a buffing pad and isopropyl alcohol. Do this yourself as I previously posted. Don't freak out when you scuff the clear coat, the 5000 grit sandpaper and polish will handle that perfectly.

Sandpaper

Area 51 paint pen - this kit does not come with clear coat, but there are dozens of companies out there that come with combo kits that come with paint and clear coat that are like 20-30 bucks. I'm just throwing options are you. OEM Ford Motorcraft paint pens are combos and are like 25 bucks.

Compound/Polish
Sponsored