First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If the motivation is to punish what they consider to be carbon-inappropriate behavior, don’t they see that the resulting the repairs will generate a lot more carbon? I guess critical thinking might be asking too much…
Sponsored

Okstate1010

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.7 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That mentality seems to be a state wide issue these days.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Was a jealous jeep owner. I can feel the dark side is strong in that worthless slasher
Can we stop this jeep owner bashing narrative already? I’m a Jeep owner as are many people on this website and I’d never key someone’s car. I’ve never seen a single person who owns a Jeep say, “man I’m so jealous of the Bronco,” they love their vehicles and welcome the competition because it makes Jeep better. The ones that owned Jeeps and didn’t really like it are likely here buying the Bronco because it’s the only alternative. There are shitty people in all camps, no need to label all of them.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It sucks, but your question is...? Probably hundreds of cars get keyed EVERY DAY. Anti-social behaviors affect everyone- not just you. I hope you can get it repaired cleanly and quickly! I would suggest contacting the local Porsche Owners club- they are sure to have experience with this.
I feel bad for you. I’m pissed off and it wasn’t even my vehicle.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pissed off. Anyone else deal with this kind of thing yet? Can a good body shop fix this up? Happened in the Target parking lot in Boulder, CO last night.
275E0533-C8C5-4868-8345-182DC98A45C1.jpeg
8D4C3001-DFA4-40DB-85BF-979326B10B51.jpeg
Prob a salty jeep owner

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can we stop this asinine narrative already? I’m a Jeep owner as are many people on this website and I’d never key someone’s car. I’ve never seen a single person who owns a Jeep say, “man I’m so jealous of the Bronco,” they love their vehicles and welcome the competition because it makes Jeep better. The ones that owned Jeeps and didn’t really like it are likely here buying the Bronco because it’s the only alternative. There are shitty people in all camps, no need to label all of them.
Can we stop this asinine narrative already? I’m a Jeep owner as are many people on this website and I’d never key someone’s car. I’ve never seen a single person who owns a Jeep say, “man I’m so jealous of the Bronco,” they love their vehicles and welcome the competition because it makes Jeep better. The ones that owned Jeeps and didn’t really like it are likely here buying the Bronco because it’s the only alternative. There are shitty people in all camps, no need to label all of them.
I guess joking/kidding around does t exist on this forum.

Wade Garrett

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FiST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s 100% through the clear coat and down to the bare metal. Gonna get insurance involved. Thank you to the dude who recommended the place on Arapaho, I’ll check that out. Feeling unbelievably deflated over this.
Don't worry about it. It can be repaired and the person who did it will get theirs :cool: (y)

Sponsored
OP
OP
wheretheheckisjoe

wheretheheckisjoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That sucks, sorry to see this.

Anything else that could have led to this besides just being a Bronco? Park close to someone, cut someone off, “offensive” stickers? Not that these are any reasons to key someone, just curious if it truly was just the vehicle you were in.
I actually parked far away from other cars in the parking lot. I’m still in THAT phase of new-car ownership :LOL: Anyway, I’m starting to learn that it’s just a high crime parking lot. I’ve got a friend who works in the same plaza and she says there’s been a noticeable increase in car break ins, theft, vandalism, etc. I’ve got zero stickers or anything. No incidents on the road beforehand, either. Tough to get into the mind / motivations of someone who’d pull something like this.

BroncoJerm

Badlands
First Name
Jerame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRF450x, 2014 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pissed off. Anyone else deal with this kind of thing yet? Can a good body shop fix this up? Happened in the Target parking lot in Boulder, CO last night.
275E0533-C8C5-4868-8345-182DC98A45C1.jpeg
8D4C3001-DFA4-40DB-85BF-979326B10B51.jpeg
Yeah I got hit a couple of weeks ago. I feel your pain. Sorry man.
Ford Bronco Got Keyed Last Night E1318A12-AA51-4C2D-940A-93E3CBFF7547

mocktheworld

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1990 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
why can't people leave other peoples stuff alone, sorry this happened to you.
Sponsored