Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I might be in the minority but Albert go ahead and slap that Granger Ford sticker on my Bronc! I will be proud and happy to advertise your awesome ass dealership
Hope they come out with a patch/sticker that was talked about awhile back, B6G-Got it at Granger, or something like that. There was a bunch of designs and a "poll"! I can't find the thread.
A Granger spare tire cover would be awesome.
Sponsored

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford Just to give you a head's up, someone on BN is claiming that you requiring a $500 is something new and speculating that you may be hiding something else. I replied to them that you had been transparent about it since day 1....
Albert told me of a $500 deposit well before I switched to Granger back in January, so nothing hidden. I imagine whoever made that claim is not going through Granger, and probably a shady dealer himself or herself...why else would you spread such falsehood?
Not only was Albert clear about the $500, I thought it was extremely fair to not charge the $500 until your build was actually scheduled with Ford. Unlike some dealers requiring deposits and collecting now with no expectation of when your Bronco will ever arrive.

Last edited:

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks, Albert. Iā€™m likely a M22, so also interested how that will play out.

How long will Granger be able to keep the Bronco before we pick it up? Since you suggested we not make travel plans until everything is sorted, there could be some delay to organize flights, etc. Sounds like you will have a lot of Broncoā€™s passing through, so just wondering if youā€™ll have any concerns on how fast the process works on our side.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

How long will Granger be able to keep the Bronco before we pick it up? Since you suggested we not make travel plans until everything is sorted, there could be some delay to organize flights, etc. Sounds like you will have a lot of Broncoā€™s passing through, so just wondering if youā€™ll have any concerns on how fast the process works on our side.
Pretty sure this is going to be a seat of your pants experience for everyone. Give it a month or two after deliveries for folks on all sides to figure it out. Nothing is set in stone, roll with the punches...

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

I seriously doubt they're going to sell from under you as long as you're communicating with them on expected travel dates.

Sponsored

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I seriously doubt they're going to sell from under you as long as you're communicating with them on expected travel dates.
Iā€™m not worried about that. Just donā€™t want to inconvenience them if it takes a while to get there. Itā€™s Iowa, so maybe storing a couple dozen Broncos isnā€™t a big deal.

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I didnā€™t order from Granger either but wish I had with all these great updates and transparency. My dealership seems good but not updates like this so far. I will definitely keep Granger Ford in mind for future Broncos šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜‹

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Albert and the Granger Ford crew are Awesome! It's amazing the difference in dealership quality with these guys vs the majority. They continue to make myself, and I would say pretty much everyone that ordered a bronco with them, feel good about that decision. Pretty exciting we're getting closer and closer.....Thanks for the update!

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This topic came up when I spoke to Albert. He said they have a large lot and can keep it while flights and travel are arranged.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™m not worried about that. Just donā€™t want to inconvenience them if it takes a while to get there. Itā€™s Iowa, so maybe storing a couple dozen Broncos isnā€™t a big deal.
I've already discussed this with Albert as my job has lots of time off, but the time off isn't very flexible.

It isn't in their business plan to sell your truck out from under you because you couldn't drop everything and take a private charter flight to Iowa with five minutes notice.

The only problem is that if it sits too long it starts costing them money.

I don't want to misquote anything Albert @Granger Ford told me. But after talking to him I was not too worried that we would be able to make it work.

Sponsored

ilkhan

Badlands
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This topic came up when I spoke to Albert. He said they have a large lot and can keep it while flights and travel are arranged.
I visited a few months ago just to shake Albert's hand and the lot is plenty big enough for what they need.

In with the rest, A+ communication.

Not entirely sure why I didn't get a build sheet or email from Ford, but I think thats just a '22 thing?

Last edited:

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They've got a big corral for them. I wouldn't worry.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I might be in the minority but Albert go ahead and slap that Granger Ford sticker on my Bronc! I will be proud and happy to advertise your awesome ass dealership
Those of us in the know that didnā€™t order from Granger will definitely give a nod anytime we see a Granger Bronco. Definitely set the standard for customer service.

miked47

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I read the OPā€™s post as ā€œDont call us, we will call youā€.
Good communication to me would be a phone call or a personal email from my dealer, not a social media post.

ā€”my opinion.
Sponsored