Sponsored

Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems?

Model Trim Emblem on or off?

• Keep it on!

• Get rid of it!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like my base sasquatch sticker and people still ask if I paid 60,000 for it, love the look on the face when I tell em it's 40,000.

DatDude65265

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Highlander - 2008 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is my issue. I’m taking mine off, but if someone made a color matched or even just a black with clear bits in place of the white and blue, black diamond badge that’s an actual badge. I’d buy one and stick it on my tailgate.

I doubt that’s gonna happen though.
These are what I bought to replace the bright orange stickers on my Badlands

Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Emblem Badge 32617 - Etsy

OJS NV

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 50 Year Limited Anniversary Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They look better on my on my CrazyCaps water bottle than on my Bronco, you peel them off just right and they stick to anything.

Crazy Caps.jpg

FoCoBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, X3, MDX, Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

a lot of good comments and reasons listed already. I removed mine because the "Bronco" brand has been around since 1966 - trim badges are new and only bronco enthusiasts' even know what they mean. It's a Bronco first and foremost. Ford should have badged "Bronco" more prominently IMHO. Secondly, the trim badge sticker looks cheap and was easy to remove. I replaced with metal script in nod to its heritage. I think it looks good but understand others viewpoints. Finally, I modified my OBX with so many BL features that even Ford representatives asked me what trim package I had - it just doesnt mean anything with extensive mods.
Ford Bronco Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems? IMG_8237

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mounted one on the front grill, the other one on the rear cargo door above the door handle. Black Bronco scripts on the sides.

Ford Bronco Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems? IMG_8237

Just want to say, that Hot Pepper Red color is growing on me, looks nice in your photos. And I vote for the old school "Bronco" script badge. Because I'm buying the Bronco as kind of an old school throwback vehicle.

Although honestly, I'm getting a Bronco because it's basically what a modern version of my old 1972 Land Rover should be. So maybe I should put an LR Series badge on the Bronco instead. :)

Ford Bronco Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems? 1676411177534

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Guys, why the heck does everyone remove their Bronco model trim emblems? Does no one like them?
I personally like the Wildtrak badging on my Bronco but, I get that some do not. And I understand when they take them off for their dislike of the look of the badges.

But, here is what I find amusing with some once they take them off, they replace them with fender badges that say Bronco. I looked at my stock badged Wildtrak and it says Bronco on the bumper, Bronco on the windshield, Bronco on the dash, Bronco on the running boards, it has a horse on the tailgate, a horse on the steering wheel and a horse on every wheel.

And then, you know what happens, those that removed the fender badges put a Bronco script on each fender. :unsure: I mean seriously, insert tongue in cheek humor here, how many times do you want it to say Bronco? :ROFLMAO:

Oh, I almost forgot it says Bronco on the key fob, you can pull it out of your pocket and show everyone you have a Bronco! o_O

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges! :ROFLMAO:

Now I Go Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Horse on the backseat rubber floor mats…

Nzoreo

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco (3rd one), Jaguar I-Pace, E class.
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

for me its cause they're kind of cheap and i prefer a fat bronco script like the og.

Sponsored

bstoked

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They been on there 2 weeks, they are nice for plastic scripts. If it were not for me already purchasing the AR scripts these would stay on. If you are on a budget I would recommend this product for sure. Thanks bud!

Ford Bronco Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems? 1676411177534

Looks awesome. I did the same with mine. My personal take is that people should just do whatever they think looks good and stop knocking others that think differently. It's like arguing what color is better.

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks awesome. I did the same with mine. My personal take is that people should just do whatever they think looks good and stop knocking others that think differently. It's like arguing what color is better.
Its more like trying to win an argument with the wife. After 28yrs of marriage I think my record is 3-1,000,000. LOL!

NamVet66-67

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sport V6 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the clean look it gives the Bronco, I do it to my F-150s, on the side of the tailgate where it says "Sport 4x4."
Yes, they are nothing more than a decal, agree? Cheap, Yes but spending more on decorative devices, is not for me. There are other more important things wanted for my Bronco...!

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some people (not me) feel you can never have enough badges.

Ford Bronco Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems? 1676481190389
Sponsored