Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I took delivery Aug 5 2022 so 16mo now and pushing 23k miles. My only complaint is the center console lid... Why couldnt they let it go back a few more degrees so itll stay open? Definitely a silly complaint that I can live with :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

JDRossTex

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-150 Screw
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As a person with a Schrodinger's Bronco (it both exists and does not exist at the same time) because I'm still waiting for delivery, I really enjoy threads like these because the negativity on boards (it's not just Broncos) is always so discouraging. Thanks to the OP.

Scrappy9

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely love ours! Everytime I drive it is a smile! Only want/wish is memory seats.
Ford Bronco Happy with BRONCO! 1000000909
Ford Bronco Happy with BRONCO! 1000000818

Sponsored

Sponsored
OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Brother, Dusty is a damn badass rig!

Freaking love it and your positive thread. Not sure what size tires you have, but they look brawny. :cool:
Thank you....I had a vision and went with it. Very happy how it turned out.

OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Craig, what a great looking Bronco, you chose the best colour, and have added the appropriate amenities to make it stand out. Well done!
A question for you, your bucking bronco graphic is awesome, where, if you don't mind me asking, did you find it?
I used the Ford Bronco horse logo and had a local sign company that also does vehicle wraps blow it up, add the "D" brand cut out and install it. I usually put these on myself but it was large and I wanted zero bubbles. These sign shops that do vinyl can make anything for you.

OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As a person with a Schrodinger's Bronco (it both exists and does not exist at the same time) because I'm still waiting for delivery, I really enjoy threads like these because the negativity on boards (it's not just Broncos) is always so discouraging. Thanks to the OP.
I have been on multiple owner's forums for various vehicles and motorcycles. They are a great place to exchange idea, mods, common interest and issues. But, I believe these boards artificially amplify issues and negatives. While they do exist, most that are happy with their ride are also not saying so. So the negatives come to the top. We just all need to realize that. Any issues that do arrive out of design and manufacturing...Ford will take care of it. My only "fear" is the long term health of the MIC top.
Sponsored