Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I ordered a Bronco on 7/17/2020. Discovered Granger and transferred my order to them. Examined on B6G and Ford.com every color and trim and changed my mind eleventy thousand times. Eventually settled on a Race Red Base with Automatic and floor mats as my only options.

Drove 200 miles to see the first Bronco on display in Florida. Received the flag, hammock. calendar and playing cards. Went to Moab and did the Off Rodeo and the west coast of Florida for a Ford off road driving experience..

Went on B6G blog several times every day and watched probably every Youtube Bronco video ever made.

Answered a thousand questions from friends and my high school students "So where is your Bronco?"

I was ready for my own.

Received an email on 4/21/22 with a vin and a build date of 6/6/22. Tried to follow the progress on The "Backdoor", B6G Tracker and Ford Tracker. Learned to read every fine print of my window sticker. Got a "Baby Photo". Watched my Bronco disappear from a train in Chicago only to re-appear in Omaha Nebraska (west of Iowa?).

And yesterday I wired $30,500 to Granger so it is now mine waiting to be shipped to southern Florida

Granger was everything described. $1,000 below invoice (not MSRP) and no weird add ons. It took me about 10 minutes of paperwork to complete and my salesperson Samantha was patient with all my questions.

Sorry for the length (my son says I'm the "LeBron James of useless information").

I can't wait to finally get it next week.

Ford Bronco Bronco Buying Path: over 2 years with a Granger happy ending bronco baby picture
Sponsored

TJ1007

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Should’ve drove up there and took a picture of it for you

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nothing better than a "happy ending" (y)

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
All I can say is "ditto". I flew to Granger on Saturday and had a flawless delivery experience. Everything was as promised when I ordered on 07/18/20, and I was done and ready to go in less than 20 minutes. Catelyn and Samantha were great to work with. I highly recommend anyone wanting a Ford to work with Granger. Attached are a couple of pictures of the Bronco (and me) at Granger before my 1100 mile trip home to Virginia. BTW, the Bronco drove great, and I averaged 23.5 mpg through thick and thin.

Ford Bronco Bronco Buying Path: over 2 years with a Granger happy ending 68209651715__7A4A5A04-329E-421B-9A44-1569944AF7EC

Ford Bronco Bronco Buying Path: over 2 years with a Granger happy ending IMG_1239

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice to see good news from Granger. I also have a truck on order, but still waiting. I live in SC and have considered having mine shipped. How much do you expect shipping to be for your truck to Florida?

Sponsored

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Buying Path: over 2 years with a Granger happy ending F4F08950-F5D3-4F98-98CC-3A59E298EE1A

Let’s turn this into the Granger Two door base bronco love fest. Picked mine up on Thursday. My flight got canceled and my wife said let’s just drive up and get it. Seventeen hours round trip in one day. Love it.

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Bronco Buying Path: over 2 years with a Granger happy ending F4F08950-F5D3-4F98-98CC-3A59E298EE1A

Let’s turn this into the Granger Two door base bronco love fest. Picked mine up on Thursday. My flight got canceled and my wife said let’s just drive up and get it. Seventeen hours round trip in one day. Love it.
Love fest it is! Congratulations! Hope your trip was safe and uneventful :)

OP
OP

Rigsurly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice to see good news from Granger. I also have a truck on order, but still waiting. I live in SC and have considered having mine shipped. How much do you expect shipping to be for your truck to Florida?
My quote to Coral Springs from Granger is $1,795. I used Auto Star as a friend has used them many times and was happy with the results
https://www.autostartransport.com

twyoung1975

Base
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 C10, Nissan Versa, Jeep Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All I can say is "ditto". I flew to Granger on Saturday and had a flawless delivery experience. Everything was as promised when I ordered on 07/18/20, and I was done and ready to go in less than 20 minutes. Catelyn and Samantha were great to work with. I highly recommend anyone wanting a Ford to work with Granger. Attached are a couple of pictures of the Bronco (and me) at Granger before my 1100 mile trip home to Virginia. BTW, the Bronco drove great, and I averaged 23.5 mpg through thick and thin.

Looks just like mine did when it came in, i've added bigger tires and graphics since then. Hope you love it as much as I love mine!

twyoung1975

Base
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 C10, Nissan Versa, Jeep Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love seeing all these 2 door base models, I've had mine since Mid-April, and I think it's my favorite vehicle I've ever owned, and I've owned quite a few vehicles

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A dealership that gives a "happy ending"? I can only imagine the ADM they're missing out on 🤣

Congrats on the new Bronco!!
Sponsored