First Name
RAC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love this vehicle. Coming from over 25 years of Wranglers (TJ JK JL), there isn't a single thing that isn't and upgrade for me. Other than two small rattles, I've had zero issues and my fit/finish is perfect. Looking forward to some snow. Glad my wife forced me to get my Bronco.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have been on multiple owner's forums for various vehicles and motorcycles. They are a great place to exchange idea, mods, common interest and issues. But, I believe these boards artificially amplify issues and negatives. While they do exist, most that are happy with their ride are also not saying so. So the negatives come to the top. We just all need to realize that. Any issues that do arrive out of design and manufacturing...Ford will take care of it. My only "fear" is the long term health of the MIC top.
Agree with the amplification of issues, but it is also informative so we can address issues we have with some intelligence...

Sponsored
OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agree with the amplification of issues, but it is also informative so we can address issues we have with some intelligence...
Oh I agree. The amount of information we all gain from these forums is great!

TCoupe

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands with Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely love my Badass Blue Squatch! Still adding accessories, latest are mud flaps for winter snow, and Broaddict Side Steps (perfect fit and removable when rock crawling demands it). I've done 15 add-ons so far... :)

4X4XFAR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, GT500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unscientific observation of posts on this thread:
Overall happiness by color . . . Red wins

BadlandsA51

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux Pkg, 72 Ranchero GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How about a post that does not complain or criticize our rides?! Who is happy, pleased, ecstatic, mezmerized.....whatever....about their Bronco?

(my answer; ME! trouble free, great quality and "Dusty" is a keeper!)
Ford Bronco Happy with BRONCO! IMG_7398
We love ours. It was a 779 day wait after reservation, but worth it. It is a blast to drive, cruises down the highway effortlessly, you can’t say that about all off road vehicles. And, it’s impressively able off road right from the factory. We have had no problems with it at all in about 8 months of driving. Only really been off roading once in Colorado, it was great. Not many mountains to climb here in Kansas’s.

image.jpg

IMG_5321.jpeg

IMG_5316.jpeg

IMG_5190.jpeg

Sponsored