Sponsored

Hard Top Storage for small 1 car garage?

_jonny_depth

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I live in a small 1 car garage and want to remove my hardtop completely for the fall. The only issue is, I need to store the back end upright against the wall for me to fit inside the garage safely. Do you think it will warp the frame of the hardtop if it is standing upright (the window towards the garage ceiling)?
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live in a small 1 car garage and want to remove my hardtop completely for the fall. The only issue is, I need to store the back end upright against the wall for me to fit inside the garage safely. Do you think it will warp the frame of the hardtop if it is standing upright (the window towards the garage ceiling)?
Considering the MIC top's history that's probably not a good idea. Better idea would be a hoist to suspend from the ceiling. Bunch of threads out there on the topic.

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had my 2 door top sitting on a small round table (only supported in the middle) for three months. I put it on this weekend and it went right on, not stretching, shrinking or distortion. They are stronger than one would think. Only suggestion would be to set it in something soft like a moving blanket if you are storing on an edge.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sorry to hear you're living in a garage with your truck. I hope you can find a nice place soon.
Sponsored