Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1A244EBF-3AA0-4B85-B369-0CA187641180.jpeg
We took delivery of ours Saturday in Weatherford (Parker County)from Southwest Ford. The year wait was worth it this thing is great!
Nice! When was the Blend Date on your window sticker?
Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw @gshorn in Hou got his today and I think his was a 6/21 build. I am in Corpus and passed a Cyber Orange 4 door soft top traveling North Bound on the Nueces River bridge on IH 37 around noon today.
My salesman said they were getting in another demo and I bet that was it. I'm in Corpus also.

Tisha

Outer Banks
First Name
Tisha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wrkd4it

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang, 2016 F350,1996 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Friend of a friend in Grand Prairie (suburb just west of Dallas) had a blend date of 06.16.2021, In Production date of 06.17.2021, Shipped Date of 06.29.2021, and it arrived at the dealership on 07.21.2021.

Her salesman let her know it arrived this past Wednesday and she showed up to take delivery on Thursday. Before arriving on Thursday evening her salesman told her that people were offering $20k over MSRP to immediately purchase. When she replied that she could imagine that was the case and that she was about to arrive, he said “his managers advised they’d be adding $10k to the sticker price since Broncos are rare” and that they do the same with Raptors and GT500s. As you can imagine, things did not go well for her.

Anyone else order from shady ass Grand Prairie Ford? Order conversion statistics/tracker showed they were charging MSRP and no ADM, but somehow she got screwed out of taking delivery on her order.
Did she sign an order form with the MSRP?
They should be forced to go by that MSRP.

OP
OP
BaseSquatch

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Blend was 6/30

Blend was 6/30, In prod on 7/1, build date 7/11 and estimated delivery of 8/13 but delivered 7/30.
Thanks for the info! I’m just trying to figure out how long a Bronco should take to ship to West Texas, after being built.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t the build date usually the day after the blend date? And a 7/11 build date? Do they even build Broncos on Sundays?

Sponsored

Tisha

Outer Banks
First Name
Tisha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the info! I’m just trying to figure out how long a Bronco should take to ship to West Texas, after being built.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t the build date usually the day after the blend date? And a 7/11 build date? Do they even build Broncos on Sundays?
From what I have seen typically heat but we got caught in the July 5 off week.

Bmars1127

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine just arrived at dealership in Lubbock. Going at 5 to pick her up. I’ll post more after I’m done.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Rumor has it that the Bronco Off-Roadeo has taken delivery of a few. ;)

LacyinTX

Wildtrak
First Name
Lacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Leadfoot Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We took delivery of ours Saturday in Weatherford (Parker County)from Southwest Ford. The year wait was worth it this thing is great!
Congrats! It is beautiful!

Was there much of a markup? I heard a rumor that my dealership (who I have done business with for YEARS) sold to the Southwest group. I am wondering how this will affect my pricing. You can message me if you prefer. Thx!

OP
OP
BaseSquatch

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine just arrived at dealership in Lubbock. Going at 5 to pick her up. I’ll post more after I’m done.
Great to hear! Do you know when the Blend Date on your window sticker was?

Sponsored

Tisha

Outer Banks
First Name
Tisha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats! It is beautiful!

Was there much of a markup? I heard a rumor that my dealership (who I have done business with for YEARS) sold to the Southwest group. I am wondering how this will affect my pricing. You can message me if you prefer. Thx!
No mark up at all.

Bmars1127

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great to hear! Do you know when the Blend Date on your window sticker was?
Yes, I was part of the 6/30 blend. Sat “in production” for a bit. Not sure how mine got paroled before the others still sitting there.

OP
OP
BaseSquatch

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone taken a delivery in Texas yet? I’m trying to figure out what the exact rail route is from MAP to West Texas. My dealer was able to send me my railcar number. My Bronco started off in Michigan, and is in Ohio now. Anyone have a map of the rail routes it’s gonna travel?

Sethnason

Outer Banks
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
UPDATE:
Has anyone taken a delivery in Texas yet? I’m trying to figure out what the exact rail route is from MAP to West Texas. My dealer was able to send me my railcar number. My Bronco started off in Michigan, and is in Ohio now. Anyone have a map of the rail routes it’s gonna travel?

———————————————————————

Has anyone taken delivery of their Bronco in Texas? Just wondering how many days it took from Build Date to Delivery.

My dealer is in West Texas, and the window sticker says my Bronco will be transported by rail. So I’m trying to estimate how long til delivery after my blend date. I’ve seen a lot of fast shipping for east coast Bronco deliveries. But not so much on the west coast.
Where you at in West Texas I’m in Lubbock and was wondering the same.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 gmc sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you don't mind me asking how long was it from the time it got shipped, I live in mineral wells
Sponsored