Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Local dealer. Price on a BB they have in the show room with a couple mods vs a BL thats 'In Transit'...pretty stark comparison...:LOL:

wcpf.png
I called that exact dealership. They had a preorder listed on Autotrader for MSRP before it was even on the lot. Their response was that it auto feeds to Autotrader. 100% CLICKBAIT

OP
OP
lil_mule_4x4

lil_mule_4x4

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lowering of adm or resell market value is a BAD thing, unless you don’t have a bronco on order and can’t find a “deal”. At some point all of us will resell a bronco and we want it to be as desirable and in limited supply as possible for higher value. If the value is dropping but the supply hasn’t gone up, that would definitely be a bad thing.
Personally, I hope to drive my Bronco until it has zero resale value, so I could care less about the resale value. I believe that Broncos will have a better resale value than Jeep. But, with MAP shipping an average of 10,000 - 12,000 each month (for previous 6 months), I am hopeful that dealers ability to tack on ADM is about to come to an end.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know that the change is slight at this point, but ANY reduction in Bronco sale/resale prices HAS to be a move in the right direction, right? Unfortunately, I spend WAY too much of my free time on Bronco related topics: Bronco6G Forum, Used car apps for pricing, Youtube videos, etc. My point is this: I have noticed recently that one specific resale website has the closest build to my order for $7K over my purchase price. Most sites have prices set at ridiculously high levels, $10K over MSRP on average and many even higher. I realize that another nationwide resale site currently has zero Broncos for sale, but I am cautiously optimistic that this is the beginning of the end of ADM/premium pricing.
For sure, this process will be slow to make its way throughout the entire system, effecting the "stealerships" last. Another reason is that my local stealership currently has 3 on the lot. The original mannequin is +$20K ADM and other 2 are +$15K ADM. This mannequin has been available for purchase since January. It has been 4 months on the lot so far without being sold. Hopefully, supply is beginning to catch up with ADM demand. Between the stealership's "Market Adjustment Pricing" and owners flipping for the resale premium, we should start seeing a decrease due to the higher monthly production numbers coming off the assembly line each month. The order banks being closed is working in our favor as well.
What positive price movement have you noticed in your local market so far? I believe we can all use some encouragement at this point.
Is the mannequin a first edition or some crap? I bought a mannequin at msrp and of course the installed accessories. That’s just crazy to ask that.

Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We should also realize that dealers WANT FOOT TRAFFIC!! They may be overpricing or refusing to sell a particularly awesome Bronco because they want eyeballs on it. Even here in SoCal - with tons of people, tons of dealerships and tons of money I am still being stopped nearly daily by folks saying they don't see Broncos and haven't seen one in person, etc. That fervor continues and dealerships are not stupid for wanting to get people on-site and potentially sell them a used Kia or whatever in the interim...
Crazy in my small town of less than 10k people I know if 4 other Full size Broncos (meaning I know the names of who owns them) plus a two door I’ve seen a few times and a few sports. I see them every other day or so. About every one has seen them by now and they are just another car around here.

OP
OP
lil_mule_4x4

lil_mule_4x4

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the mannequin a first edition or some crap? I bought a mannequin at msrp and of course the installed accessories. That’s just crazy to ask that.
It's a Cyber Orange Wildtrack with winch and tailgate table for $77,000.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I know that the change is slight at this point, but ANY reduction in Bronco sale/resale prices HAS to be a move in the right direction, right? Unfortunately, I spend WAY too much of my free time on Bronco related topics: Bronco6G Forum, Used car apps for pricing, Youtube videos, etc. My point is this: I have noticed recently that one specific resale website has the closest build to my order for $7K over my purchase price. Most sites have prices set at ridiculously high levels, $10K over MSRP on average and many even higher. I realize that another nationwide resale site currently has zero Broncos for sale, but I am cautiously optimistic that this is the beginning of the end of ADM/premium pricing.
For sure, this process will be slow to make its way throughout the entire system, effecting the "stealerships" last. Another reason is that my local stealership currently has 3 on the lot. The original mannequin is +$20K ADM and other 2 are +$15K ADM. This mannequin has been available for purchase since January. It has been 4 months on the lot so far without being sold. Hopefully, supply is beginning to catch up with ADM demand. Between the stealership's "Market Adjustment Pricing" and owners flipping for the resale premium, we should start seeing a decrease due to the higher monthly production numbers coming off the assembly line each month. The order banks being closed is working in our favor as well.
What positive price movement have you noticed in your local market so far? I believe we can all use some encouragement at this point.
Y
I don’t really care for the follow 1) I won’t pay over MSRP for my reservation/order. Fuck ‘em I’d walk. 2) there’s no fucking way I’d pay MSRP forget paying over MSRP for someone’s used Bronco. It’s a fucking used car 3) I have no intention of flipping my Bronco so again don’t care.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crazy in my small town of less than 10k people I know if 4 other Full size Broncos (meaning I know the names of who owns them) plus a two door I’ve seen a few times and a few sports. I see them every other day or so. About every one has seen them by now and they are just another car around here.
They're "just another car" to those that have already received their vehicle. Those that have received them are in the minority compared to the amount of those ordered and not received.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
People jacking prices paying ADMs, buying multiple Broncos to flip or whatever ... that rubbish will eventually settle down. Bronco is going to be a mass produced vehicle at some point, not a limited collector item.

Hope you are correct on the trend, sooner the better flushing that crowd away. The day a guy can easily buy a Bronco at a reasonable price and hit the trails, regardless of what other people are doing, will be a nice milestone for Broncoland.

Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They're "just another car" to those that have already received their vehicle. Those that have received them are in the minority compared to the amount of those ordered and not received.
I meant that how it seams around my area. When I go out of town I still get looks and people wanting to see inside and talk about it.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
People in my area are still asking 55-65k for a low mile Big Bend 4-door. I said asking, not getting.

Plus the guy who wants $50k for his 2-door base.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's a Cyber Orange Wildtrack with winch and tailgate table for $77,000.
I just watched a cyber orange Wildtrak with no real extras other than Lux go for $75,000 a few hours ago on BringATrailer. Didn’t even have a mod bumper, just a 2021 stock Wildtrak.

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Some states have requirements that all vehicles going through their dealership are listed online. So the ones you are seeing are likely ALL orders that belong to someone. It isn't a shady thing - it is just required.
They list inventory online even if it’s a Customers Order. Just how their website works.
Sponsored