Sponsored

Having a hell of a time deciding on wheels...would love some input from your collective wisdom

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just buy some beadlock wheels and replace the ring when you want it to look pretty again.
Sponsored

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wheels can be a tough choice. Do you want a certain color, do you want wider or narrower than stock, do you want the wheels/tires to sit in the stock location or poke out for a more aggressive look, do you want wheels that are easy to clean? All of these factors can play a part in making a decision. The best thing to do is take time and look through the pictures people have posted and then get the wheel/tire specs. I had a couple of wheels picked out that I liked, but at the last minute I saw some pics with the somewhat retro look like the Mickey Thompsons (mine are Pro Comps) and decided to go that route. I'm really happy with the look, the poke, the ease to clean. So keep asking for samples and going through some of the posted pictures and you'll find what you like.

Ford Bronco Having a hell of a time deciding on wheels...would love some input from your collective wisdom bronco_comp2

OP
OP
Maximus3311

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wheels can be a tough choice. Do you want a certain color, do you want wider or narrower than stock, do you want the wheels/tires to sit in the stock location or poke out for a more aggressive look, do you want wheels that are easy to clean? All of these factors can play a part in making a decision. The best thing to do is take time and look through the pictures people have posted and then get the wheel/tire specs. I had a couple of wheels picked out that I liked, but at the last minute I saw some pics with the somewhat retro look like the Mickey Thompsons (mine are Pro Comps) and decided to go that route. I'm really happy with the look, the poke, the ease to clean. So keep asking for samples and going through some of the posted pictures and you'll find what you like.

Ford Bronco Having a hell of a time deciding on wheels...would love some input from your collective wisdom bronco_comp2
Great advice thank you! After looking through a ton of pics I really like both the Methods and the Icons referenced in this thread (and grew to hate the black rhinos...so I'm glad I came to that before spending a ton of money).

Your wheels look awesome! Not my style but I love the look of yours :)

Sponsored

VTMech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Though the Rebound wheel you linked to won't fit your Bronco, they are a better look out of the two. Plus, easier to clean as well...
I second this. Super easy to clean. Dirty here but they also look great.

Ford Bronco Having a hell of a time deciding on wheels...would love some input from your collective wisdom 1682346417030

Mark Ski

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I chose the 18x9, 0 offset Icon Rebound's in Bronze. Icon makes high quality stuff and these look great IMO.
Ford Bronco Having a hell of a time deciding on wheels...would love some input from your collective wisdom Ext 4
Ford Bronco Having a hell of a time deciding on wheels...would love some input from your collective wisdom Ext 52

gobluedave85

Black Diamond
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did pretty much the same. 2" level lift. RTR wheels +30mm offset (just enough poke on Non-sasquatch. Crash bars removed as well.
Ford Bronco Having a hell of a time deciding on wheels...would love some input from your collective wisdom 1682348785087

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love this look it is the perfect amount of retro for me..

if I wasn't such a cheapo this is the route I would go.

As it is.. when (if?) my basesquatch gets out of 'in production" purgatory I will be playing around with different pasti dip color combos on the stockers to see what I like.

I actually like the stock badlands wheels a lot too.. I know you don't really like them.. but maybe just put new tires on and run it for a bit while you think about it? take some "have to decide" stress away

Sponsored

bigbmc26

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Lincoln LS V8 2016 Focus ST 2023 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Having a hell of a time deciding on wheels...would love some input from your collective wisdom 20230410_162902
I have a the same white 2dr badlands on order and like the chrome.. ‘‘em polished aluminum, American racing has something very similar. I kind of wanting a combo black/chrome wheel and going to switch out grill for an OBX or Wildtrak grill.

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone - I'm sort of at a mental impass and I'm having trouble deciding on wheels. Have a black Badlands non-sas coming and making some immediate changes.

2" leveling kit and decided on 35" KO2s (C load rating). But as for the wheels...too many choices and this is much harder than it should be.

I'm doing an all black overlanding build (although hitting at least medium difficulty trails here in Colorado).

I was set on the black rhino warthogs

But I also really like the Icon rebound satin black

This is obviously a fairly expensive choice and I'd love some input...

Thoughts?
Everglades wheels on a black Badlands would look sexy! I'll be installing a set on my A51 (non-sas, no lift) with 315/70r17 KO2s this weekend.
Sponsored