Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hear ya. Shop is Excite Bikes. We are in Locust, east of town on 24/27, as if you were headed out to Uwharrie. Appreciate your asking!
A little too far east for me - but will definitely stop by some time on the way to Uwharrie, and at least you've got some awesome trails for the Bronc in your backyard.
Sponsored

bwtl

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Durham NC here. I have my reservation with University Ford at this point for a 4dr OBX. They gave me a call the day after I reserved to confirm. I don't plan on switching but I need to reach out about fees.

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As an FYI I posted this yesterday in another thread post:

I just stopped by my dealership in Charlotte, NC and had a great conversation with the sales manager and my sales guy. They expect Ford to mandate these reservations be sold at no more than MSRP, but that hasn’t been communicated yet. He said they won’t be adding ADM and if Ford qualifies the Bronco for the X Plan I can use it. These guys were cool and told me everything they knew at this point which isn’t much, but they were straight shooters. They said if other dealerships are telling people specifics right now they’re lying because they are all waiting on Ford for more information. But they expect a communication to go out to all dealerships over the next several weeks. He said he’s been reading and keeping up with this site too and that most all dealerships have people doing the same.

Get this, this weekend at just their dealership they’ve received just over 300 Bronco reservations since the release on Monday night 7/13. We have 2 Ford dealerships in Charlotte and 6 more within a 15 mile circumference outside the city and my dealer isn’t the largest one locally. I asked him about the delayed release and he said since I got my order in around 9:30 the night of the release I should expect to take delivery within the first month that they start filling orders. He said that’s just his educated guess based on how their reservations have been coming in over the first week and a half. The one thing Ford has told them is all customer reservations will be filled before any dealer allotments. Just wanted to share my conversation in case it's helpful.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From Concord, but will not be reserving. I'm gonna wait until the hype dies down, and enjoy my Jeep a bit longer. Plus, I'm one of those that have to actually see what I'm buying before I purchase. My first dealer check will be with Hilbish Ford in Kannapolis. I've been dealing with them for years, and they have always given me the best price. And, I expect that to continue.

As far as trim I'm almost set on the Black Diamond. But, it's between that trim, and the Outer Banks. Concerning the color I'm like others as I can't tell what color Area 51 actually is right now, because it seems to depend on what picture looking at. If it leans to what used to be called "Baby" or "Powder" blue I'm in, but if not it's back to the drawing board.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LalasBronco

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I stopped by Crossroads Wake Forest on Saturday. I knew they didn't have much more information that when I first spoke to him but I wanted to at least meet the guy face to face. He confirmed what we'd already talked about in emails.......still not sure about X plan but as long as Ford offers it, they will accept it. He also said that as others have mentioned in other threads, Ford has asked them to not do a lot of markups....of course that's totally up to the dealership. He said he's not sure if they'll require an additional deposit in December when we actually order but if so it will be $500 or $1000. I forgot to ask if that would be refundable if the deal falls through for any reason. He said they have about 100 reservations there......only 1 for the Sport.

Sponsored

BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In in New Bern going through Cella. Got a confirmation email fairly quick, they have answered all my questions right away. I do know they will not be charging ADM on it, forgot to ask about X-plan. Have a reservation for a 2 door and 4 door. When I asked after reserving the 2 door the dealer wasn't sure if we could switch door count, so I jumped in on the 4 door. Didn't want to be bumped to the end of the line. First time I haven't bought something straight off the lot. Have really committed to a trim yet, waiting to see what is available on the build and price. Color wise I am torn between cyber orange, area-51 and cactus gray. Ideally what I would like is a 4 door, base, vinyl seats, rubber floor, aux switches, 2.7 and sasquatch. Really would like the manual, but we will wait and see if the car gods smile on us and Ford gives it to us.

byte-addict

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Ford Bronco, 97 Ford F250, 2017 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Denver here, just north of Charlotte. Ordered a 4 door First Edition. Reservation is with Huntersville Ford. Was planning on going with the Cyber Orange exterior if its an option.

Killed By Death

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just stopped by my dealership in Charlotte, NC and had a great conversation with the sales manager and my sales guy. They expect Ford to mandate these reservations be sold at no more than MSRP, but that hasn’t been communicated yet. He said they won’t be adding ADM and if Ford qualifies the Bronco for the X Plan I can use it.
BroncoOvrlndr, who is your dealer?

Hi all, I never purchased a Ford before and HATE Rick Hendrick doesn't have a dealership. But scanning through this post a goto dealer hasn't really emerged yet. Trying to decide between Capitol, Huntersville, Hilbish and Indian Trail near Charlotte. I'm not expecting any great discounts at this point. However, I don't think MSRP with no ADM or BS dealer add-ons is asking too much on an order? I think "Admin Fees" are a given. Before I start digging anybody got a heads up? Searched multiple dealerships yet?

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoOvrlndr, who is your dealer?

Hi all, I never purchased a Ford before and HATE Rick Hendrick doesn't have a dealership. But scanning through this post a goto dealer hasn't really emerged yet. Trying to decide between Capitol, Huntersville, Hilbish and Indian Trail near Charlotte. I'm not expecting any great discounts at this point. However, I don't think MSRP with no ADM or BS dealer add-ons is asking too much on an order? I think "Admin Fees" are a given. Before I start digging anybody got a heads up? Searched multiple dealerships yet?
Felix Sabates Ford

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

ncwxnut

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am in Waxhaw and have an Outerbanks on reserve at Burns in Lancaster. Does anyone know if they accept x plan?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am in Waxhaw and have an Outerbanks on reserve at Burns in Lancaster. Does anyone know if they accept x plan?
Haven't heard Ryan. But, it's been my experience that manufacturers don't allow any incentives on new models like this. But, we can hope.

Smrideatiger76

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in Fayetteville and I reserved a 4 door Black Diamond, but honestly i might up it to a Badlands. It all depends on how much the upgrades end up costing. I really want those 33's lol. Planning on getting it in Rapid red so me and the wife can have matching toys in the driveway :)
Ford Bronco Hello from NC! 80499354_10221510408648344_5081843753174433792_o

Last edited:

Dwrigh2

Big Bend
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello I’m form Charlotte Andover ordering the big bend.Im going with capital ford but I heard Huntersville ford might be better.Going to look into both of them.Thinking about getting shadow black or race red

Smrideatiger76

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hope Mills, NC
Reserved a 4 door Big Bend with Lafayette Ford. I have had a few emails back and forth with them. They still are up in the air about pricing.

Options are still depending on what i see once the website goes live next month.
I have yet to hear from them.................
Sponsored