Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I initial reservation was through them. I am interested to hear how they treat you. I emailed with a question and have never heard back.
I've dealt with there service side for various recalls on my wife's FoST and have had a good experience. However service and sales sides of the same dealership can be wildly different.

I also sent them a question asking about A-plan and ADM, but was basically met with Ford hasn't told us much yet - but at least they responded.
Sponsored

spiG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BD/20 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
North of Greensboro here, haven't made a reservation yet but really thinking about 4dr, BD, 2.7 in carbon gray or area 51. Contacted crossroads ford in kernersville who responded back fast but had no idea about ADM or discounts.

Would like 4dr for the ease of car seats for the kids, BD so i can easily wash out the interior from kids/trips. Never go rock crawling (have a SxS for that) so badlands was not really needed for what i plan to use it for.

Still deciding though as this would be my first Ford.

Tyler

Big Bend
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hope Mills, NC
Reserved a 4 door Big Bend with Lafayette Ford. I have had a few emails back and forth with them. They still are up in the air about pricing.

Options are still depending on what i see once the website goes live next month.

spiG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BD/20 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Officially put my reservations in with Huntersville Ford for the 4dr BD. Might go with BL but we shall see. So far impressed by the dealership from getting on the forums letting everyone know they will not be doing ADM and will be accepting X-Plan, to getting a phone call 5 minutes after finishing my reservation.

JTurbo25

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Asheboro here, me and my brother(High Point) are waiting to make our reservation. We are calling the stealerships in our area to see who to go with. It's down to Green Ford and Crescent Ford. We are both looking at a Black Diamond 2 door(for me) and 4 doors(for my brother)

Sponsored

spiG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BD/20 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Id check out huntersville too. I'm north of GSO and went with them as they posted on the forums no ADM + X-Plan. Couldn't get a straight answer from crescent and didn't contact green as they have always been extremely expensive.

andyman7931

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
greeings from CLT. I ordered mine through Capital Ford. I bought my mustang from them and had a good experience with the salesman there so I figured I'd give them repeat business if they don't have ADM and do x-plan. Figured it's better than going with total strangers. They called to verify reservation but haven't heard anything else yet.

mattusmc

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Canceled my reservation with County Ford in Graham. Run around on pricing and no call back. Reserved with Granger Ford, flying up and driving back. Quick response answered all my questions on the phone, no hidden dealer fees. Not playing games with local dealers. Every dealer I called claims they have no idea what they will charge and they all have outrageous dealer fees.

mountainbiker90

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco, 74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Charlotte area here. Wanting to go with the 2 door base in carbon gray with the Sasquatch package. Reserved with Town and Country. I fear it's going to be a long wait! We own a small bicycle shop and getting bikes, parts, and accessories is about impossible right now. Can't imagine trying to start a new production line.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mayberry here, I’ve got a reservations with Crossroads in Kernesville and Granger. I’ve gone with the 4 door Wildtrak. I’m not sure what color I’m going with. It’s between velocity blue, cyber orange and Area 51. I’ve seen the clue, I want to see the others in person.

Yeah, there hasn’t been any NC dealer I’ve talked to that will commit to pricing.

Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Charlotte area here. Wanting to go with the 2 door base in carbon gray with the Sasquatch package. Reserved with Town and Country. I fear it's going to be a long wait! We own a small bicycle shop and getting bikes, parts, and accessories is about impossible right now. Can't imagine trying to start a new production line.
What shop? I've got a gravel bike that's about a year overdue for it's yearly tune up.....

marshallburns

Outer Banks
First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 STX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
From Waxhaw NC, I reserved the Outerbanks at Burns Ford in Lancaster, SC. There was a guarantee of no additional markup. Does anyone else know if you got any additional markup?

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
For any of you that do not like your local dealer pricing and willing to drive to WV, ~4-4.5 hours from Charlotte, I can talk to my friend and see if he will guarantee my referrals from the Carolinas a fair deal. If you guys want to PM me I can keep a spreadsheet with your info.
As a follow-up to my post above, I reached out to my WV dealer this morning regarding offering pricing similar to Granger for those on the east coast or within a manageable drive to WV. This is probably most relevant to this group as the dealership is a 4 hour drive from Charlotte.

I'll keep you posted on response. Reply if this is of interest to you. I am sure the more volume the more likely they are to make the offer.

Dwrigh2

Big Bend
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m in Charlotte NC.I ordered a Big Bend.I can’t wait to see how it turns out after I figure out how I want it customized

mountainbiker90

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco, 74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What shop? I've got a gravel bike that's about a year overdue for it's yearly tune up.....
I hear ya. Shop is Excite Bikes. We are in Locust, east of town on 24/27, as if you were headed out to Uwharrie. Appreciate your asking!
Sponsored