Reaction score
Website
www.ha-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Ram 1500, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know I've seen some others from NC in various threads. I'm in the Raleigh/Durham area and have reserved a 2 door OBX at Crossroads Wake Forest.

Where are you in NC, what are you getting and what dealership have you reserved with?
I'm in Carthage south of Raleigh and reserved with Cooper Ford. I have one for the Wildtrak and one for the Badlands. Not sure which I want to get waiting to see price once I option each to determine. Bummer no stick with the Sasquatch Package!
Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@87gpe, @BroncoOvrlndr, @704Bronco What color are you guys leaning towards? Curious to hear what we will see rolling around Charlotte at first.
I’m leaning Cactus Grey, but have always owned black so I may play it safe in the end. I’ve always like navy blue on wranglers with black wheels, but not sure about this antimatter blue.

704Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Gti, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@87gpe, @BroncoOvrlndr, @704Bronco What color are you guys leaning towards? Curious to hear what we will see rolling around Charlotte at first.
I’m leaning Cactus Grey, but have always owned black so I may play it safe in the end. I’ve always like navy blue on wranglers with black wheels, but not sure about this antimatter blue.
I like the cactus gray, but that’s if it’s more like a sea foam green. Some photos it looks more blue and others it’s more white. I like the CG with white roof the best, but I hope they have samples of all the colors in dealerships before it’s time to order.

zoldham

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ha-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Ram 1500, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cactus Grey or Area 51

Sponsored

mattusmc

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mebane, NC here. Reserved thru County Ford. Going with a 2 door base w/ Sasquatch and 2.7tt. Probably won't even get it till late summer due to Velocity Blue being a late release.

OP
OP
LalasBronco

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thinking Area 51 but it looks so different in every picture I see......

87gpe

First Edition
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe, Supra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
In between Area 51 and cyber orange. Can’t decide how bright I want it to be, ha.

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Cactus Grey or Antimatter Blue. My wife likes Area51 too, but this picture just looks too good,

1D728F13-D3AD-4097-BF80-6A24C7E8F4A6.png
This does look great. Unfortunately, there are probably a bunch of filters on this to make it look the way it does. I prefer the greener shade like the FE pic (first pic) on the Ford site. The live shot (2nd pic) of it doesnt look bad either, but not as good as the filtered or Ford site.

Ford Bronco Hello from NC! 1595421013075

Ford Bronco Hello from NC! 1595421238732

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Charlotte here, reserved a 2dr WildTrak - but will probably switch to a Black Diamond; really hoping Ford Execs hear the calls for Sasquatch + Manual.

Edit: Forgot, ordered at Felix Sabates, I also have no idea how they are as a dealership.

Last edited:

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Beaufort, using Cella Ford in New Bern as dealer. Have a 2 dr FE reserved, not sure I'll go thru with it, may downgrade if blue interior turns out to be only choice.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Charlotte here, reserved a 2dr WildTrak - but will probably switch to a Black Diamond; really hoping Ford Execs hear the calls for Sasquatch + Manual.

Edit: Forgot, ordered at Felix Sabates, I also have no idea how they are as a dealership.
I initial reservation was through them. I am interested to hear how they treat you. I emailed with a question and have never heard back.
Sponsored