Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haven't heard Ryan. But, it's been my experience that manufacturers don't allow any incentives on new models like this. But, we can hope.
Ford has said X-plan will be available. And they currently offer A/X on all production vehicles. The only ones that are typically exempt are limited run vehicles or SVT vehicles, Mustang GT-500, Ford GT, Focus RS, Raptor are all exempt.

The Bronco is a standard production vehicle, except maybe first edition, so if they keep with current standards I'd expect A/X to be available. However, the dealership does NOT have to accept A/X pricing, so it's worth confirming they will if offered prior to the Oct 31st dealership change deadline.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford has said X-plan will be available. And they currently offer A/X on all production vehicles. The only ones that are typically exempt are limited run vehicles or SVT vehicles, Mustang GT-500, Ford GT, Focus RS, Raptor are all exempt.

The Bronco is a standard production vehicle, except maybe first edition, so if they keep with current standards I'd expect A/X to be available. However, the dealership does NOT have to accept A/X pricing, so it's worth confirming they will if offered prior to the Oct 31st dealership change deadline.
Thanks for the info Greg.

GOAT

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Charlotte here and reserved mine on the 14th at Felix Sebates. I wish there was a Hendrick Ford store since I work with them, but Felix Sebates is an AMSI store and I've done business at their sister stores. So far Blake has been super responsive, but also waiting on final details from FMCO but no ADM and accepting X-plan to his knowledge.

I'm looking forward to doing some group rides / meets once we all get our Broncos. I'm new to NC so I really don't know any of the trails or national forests here, and going with at least another rig is always best. Would be awesome to get some camping trips organized.

Cheers

Last edited:

704Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Gti, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Charlotte here and reserved mine on the 14th at Felix Sebates. I wish there was a Hendrick Ford store since I work with them, but Felix Sebates is an AMSI store and I've done business at their sister stores. So far Blake has been super responsive, but also waiting on final details from FMCO but no ADM and accepting X-plan to his knowledge.

I'm looking forward to doing some group rides / meets once we all get our Broncos. I'm new to NC so I really don't know any of the trails or national forests here, and going with at least another rig is always best. Would be awesome to get some camping trips organized.

Cheers
The Bronco will be my first Ford, so during the reservation process when it asked to select a dealer, I just went with the closest location, which was Town and Country. I know nothing about them. I drove by there today and it was tough pulling into the lot from Independence.
I’m wondering if I should change my selected dealer for my reservation??

GOAT

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco will be my first Ford, so during the reservation process when it asked to select a dealer, I just went with the closest location, which was Town and Country. I know nothing about them. I drove by there today and it was tough pulling into the lot from Independence.
I’m wondering if I should change my selected dealer for my reservation??
Yeah pulling in there is a pain coming from the opposite side. I go to the Hendrick MB store that is right next door a lot for work. I see you have a GTI, if you got to VW of South Charlotte they are an AMSI sister store of Felix Sebates. I don't know if that will count for anything, but at least you have some loyalty to the dealer group.

Sponsored

Killed By Death

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will be my first vehicle purchased outside of Hendrick network and it sucks! I don't know who owns these other stores and worry about their level of service and professionalism. Thinking of going with Sebates since you did but who AMSI? Do you know their Admin fee?

Sorry to hear you are a MB guy, BMW fan here ?

GOAT

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will be my first vehicle purchased outside of Hendrick network and it sucks! I don't know who owns these other stores and worry about their level of service and professionalism. Thinking of going with Sebates since you did but who AMSI? Do you know their Admin fee?

Sorry to hear you are a MB guy, BMW fan here ?
Automotive Management Services (AMSI) is a dealer group like Hendrick, Sonic or AutoNation, but they don't promote it like those groups. I think its more of a silent owner situation. They own all the dealerships on that strip including MB, Jeep and VW off the top of my head.

I didn't ask about the dealer fees but I don't see them blatantly listed on their cars online.

Ooof... BMW huh. lol. I usually drive Audi's myself and go to Audi Northlake (Hendrick) but I work with MB as a vendor for all the dealers around.

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
greeings from CLT. I ordered mine through Capital Ford. I bought my mustang from them and had a good experience with the salesman there so I figured I'd give them repeat business if they don't have ADM and do x-plan. Figured it's better than going with total strangers. They called to verify reservation but haven't heard anything else yet.
Interesting, they (Capital Ford) never called me or wrote me until I nagged them about 5 times. I reserved a 2 door Badlands through their dealership.

When they finally did call me back they left a voicemail inviting me to "come into the dealership and test drive some models to see what I like." Umm....

I did finally get an email from their Internet Department saying no ADM and that they didn't know anything about whether or not x-plan would be offered yet. I also asked about their doc fee, which is $799, and that person wrote me back that the doc fee is required even if x-plan is offered (it's not, I even sent them the link to how the plan works...)

Randomly this weekend I got another email from them from a different person so I tried my questions with them and that person told me that x-plan may be offered but that it's a percentage off of MSRP, not invoice, which is also wrong.

Needless to say, Capital Ford is not inspiring much confidence in this process, but I haven't moved my reservation yet. With Ford changing the rules on moving dealerships, I want to be patient and find who is really best to work with before switching.

Killed By Death

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did finally get an email from their Internet Department saying no ADM and that they didn't know anything about whether or not x-plan would be offered yet. I also asked about their doc fee, which is $799, and that person wrote me back that the doc fee is required even if x-plan is offered (it's not, I even sent them the link to how the plan works...)

Randomly this weekend I got another email from them from a different person so I tried my questions with them and that person told me that x-plan may be offered but that it's a percentage off of MSRP, not invoice, which is also wrong.
Can you post this link about the X plan? I'd sure like to read it!

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Gemini

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As a follow-up to my post above, I reached out to my WV dealer this morning regarding offering pricing similar to Granger for those on the east coast or within a manageable drive to WV. This is probably most relevant to this group as the dealership is a 4 hour drive from Charlotte.

I'll keep you posted on response. Reply if this is of interest to you. I am sure the more volume the more likely they are to make the offer.
I currently have a reservation with Granger but I would be interested if they can come close to Granger. I live in Charlotte but have relatives in WV.

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Adding in that I did hear from the Sales Manager at Capital Ford today. He sent an invoice sample over for X plan and said they would honor x plan if available. Their invoice sample showed a .4 percent discount off invoice plus the $275 admin fee and he said that was their price. I specifically asked if there was any additional doc fee on top of that because no one there seems able to definitively answer that question. Still no answer on that one yet, but the process seems pretty straightforward if x plan is ready to go right out of the gate.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LalasBronco

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Adding in that I did hear from the Sales Manager at Capital Ford today. He sent an invoice sample over for X plan and said they would honor x plan if available. Their invoice sample showed a .04 percent discount off invoice plus the $275 admin fee and he said that was their price. I specifically asked if there was any additional doc fee on top of that because no one there seems able to definitively answer that question. Still no answer on that one yet, but the process seems pretty straightforward if x plan is ready to go right out of the gate.
X plan should be 0.4%...at least according to Ford's website.

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
X plan should be 0.4%...at least according to Ford's website.
It is. Just a typo on my part. Whatever invoice price is, x plan would come in at .996 of that amount plus the 275 fee (meaning the x plan price is almost always going to be a little bit more than invoice).

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know I've seen some others from NC in various threads. I'm in the Raleigh/Durham area and have reserved a 2 door OBX at Crossroads Wake Forest.

Where are you in NC, what are you getting and what dealership have you reserved with?
I'm in Goldsboro, reserved the 2 door Black Diamond, and the closest dealership to me is Deacon Jones. I'm all ears if anybody has info on good/bad dealers near me!
Sponsored