First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Gti, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good deal, haven’t heard much from them.
I have mine reserved there as well, but haven’t had confirmation of no ADM.

I had an initial email and then a text message, but nothing since.
Sponsored

ellinger26

Outer Banks
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm at Crossroads in Wake Forest. They don't know about X-Plan, but said it was up to Ford. No ADM. What I can't figure out is whether I need my X-Plan PIN at the time of order or at the time of delivery. I've gone the Stock Purchase route that will be January before I qualify. Also have a retiree contact. I asked two dealers about this and got crickets.

timgarrett

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In Currituck. Reserved a 4-door Outer Banks (of course) from Priority Ford in Norfolk, VA. No ADM and will take x/a/z plan pricing on all models except first edition.

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dropping another post in here so I can watch this thread and keep up with any news about the potential deal in WV too.

Ryan3

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone familiar with Town and Country in Charlotte?
Hey there, my first reservation was thru Town & Country and based off the responses i was getting from the team there, I decided to put in a different reservation with a smaller dealer. They weren't answering any questions for x-plan, or ADM, etc.

However, Tindol in Gastonia (roughly 30 mins from uptown) has a very responsive team and approx. 50 reservations. I would keep them in mind for the OCT dealer switch deadline. I've been speaking with Uriah Jackson there.

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm considering the Granger deal, as well as I'm a part of the MD/VA/PA/DE potential group buy thread, but I want to give my local dealers a fair shot so I called 4 in east central NC:

University Ford (Durham, NC): most encouraging conversation. Spoke with a sales manager named Dan Smith. He said no ADM, still unsure about X-plan but if Ford offers it he guessed they will do it.

University Ford North (Durham, NC): Least encouraging conversation. spoke with Bob, he said "probably not" on X-plan, and said count on MSRP + ADM. He referenced how they marked up the raptor $5K... yikes. He also said that Ford has so many reservations that not everybody that put a reservation in will be able to order one (lol!) and that his "rinky dink little dealership has over 100 reservations alone".

Capital Ford (Raleigh, NC): the person I spoke with couldn't give definitive answers, sounded like they're waiting for more information from Ford (which is fair at this point). Almost felt like they were dodging my questions or redirecting to something I wasn't asking about. Sales manager wasnt available but they were checking with someone before they answered so... who knows

Deacon Jones (Goldsboro, NC): also couldn't give definitive answers, waiting for more information from Ford. Straight forward conversation with sales manager (can't remember name)

Sounds like the best thing to do is wait until build and price tool comes out and Ford confirms X-plan or not, then it will be a simple yes/no instead of "we don't know anything yet"

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dropping another post in here so I can watch this thread and keep up with any news about the potential deal in WV too.
Is there a thread for the WV deal?

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a thread for the WV deal?
It was just being talked about in this thread so I’m hoping there will be more information on it. Was just a potential play anyway. Nothing solid yet.

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Charlotte
Glad I found this thread! I have a FE reserved at Fort Mill and a WT at the Rock Hill dealer (for leverage). Neither have provided any information and only send the canned emails. “Ford hasn’t told us anything...”
To sum up this thread - good leads for fair pricing are Hunterville, Felix, WV (maybe), Granger (the only sure thing), and be patient, which sucks because I’d like to know at least where I’m buying this mystical, can’t tell what this color is, unknown pricing, navy interior, where is the 1.2 lift on the Sasquatch Bronco from...

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sorry for the delay in posting the most recent news on the deal in WV. I posted in other threads, but forgot to post here.

I received confirmation from my dealer, Stephens Auto Center in Danville, WV, (outside of Charleston, WV) that they are going to offer $1,000 under invoice, etc. My contact is the owner

They are going to create an account soon so they can answer questions from those wanting a good deal close to home.

In the meantime, reach out to me by PM and I will give you all the info I have or get answers to your questions until they create their own account.

Sponsored

BroncoBurgerWithCheese

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond; Jeep Grand Chero; BMW X5M
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
4-Door OBX from Huntersville Ford. The girl called about 5 minutes after I submitted the reservation, and has since texted and emailed. I almost bought an Explorer from them last year but went with a Grand Cherokee from Hendrick instead, but they were offering a great deal and were pretty cool (I just liked the JGC better than the Explorer) so figured I'd go with them this time.

Bronco Country

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mk7 GTI (500 hp)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know I've seen some others from NC in various threads. I'm in the Raleigh/Durham area and have reserved a 2 door OBX at Crossroads Wake Forest.

Where are you in NC, what are you getting and what dealership have you reserved with?
I am in Wake Forest and have reserved at the same dealership. Looking for either Badlands or Black Diamond 4 door in carbonized grey. 2.7 with or without swatch and mid package.

DanSCVFD40

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Burns Ford place looks like the most promising so far! I’ll have to call them. I called Yadkin Valley Motor Company, they have the best offer of dealers I’ve spoke to. It’s just MSRP, no ADM, accepts X-Plan, with zero doc fees. The doc fees was good to hear, as other places ( some, y’all have listed ) charge $500 and up!
I know of the place in WV that is matching Granger Ford I believe. But really would like to stay local if it can be helped. Does anyone think that grouping together may help?
Sponsored