Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. To be honest, there is really no reason for the dealership to go below msrp.
Lots of dealerships outside the area are going under MSRP. With lower doc fees as well. I don't mind driving a few hours for that.
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Do those of you at Crossroads - were you able to get them below MSRP?

tcncsu

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@L8apex Let me know how your appointment goes today to place your order. My reservation is currently there as well. I'm curious what your timestamp was that you were already #24 that early!

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@L8apex Let me know how your appointment goes today to place your order. My reservation is currently there as well. I'm curious what your timestamp was that you were already #24 that early!
I don't know my official timestamp but I got my congratulations email from Ford at 8:08PM EST July 13th. So I was pretty early! Going in at 5PM tonight.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Greensboro area here. I've reserved an OBX 2 door at Crossroads in Kernersville. I'm converting to order Tuesday. Still haven't firmly decided on a color. I thought Area51 was it but after seeing it on a sport I'm not sure. I'm leaning toward the Antimatter Blue. Depending on when and if I can get a 21my I may just opt for a 22my just to see the different colors and options.
Good luck! The reservation I have in TX originally was in Kville. Could not get them to answer any questions at all, especially tying them down to any pricing.
I hope it works out for you well.

Sponsored

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got another phone call today from Sebates. Even as a Day 1 as early as I could get the website to work, I'm number 24 of over 400 reservations.
I was originally at Sebates but moved to Stephens Auto back at the beginning of November. It’s worth saving $3,800 to drive 4.5 hours to pickup my Bronco. And the guys at Stephens have been a pleasure to work with!

tcncsu

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, I'm a 7/14 at 8:09am reservation holder here. We'll see how it plays out!

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is if you want to make the ridiculous doc fees easier on your wallet. With them being around 700 now and days, that’s no joke.
Sure, but why would the dealer do this? There are more RSVPs than there are purchase slots? There is zero incentive for them to lower their prices. To be honest, I would pay a little more to buy from the dealer in my town, 5 min from my house. Keep that money local and also make my transaction more convenient. That's just me though.

tcncsu

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As long as the dealer is honest, communicates well and does what they say they are going to do (and when they say they're going to do it), I also don't mind paying a little bit more to stay local. Emphasis on a little bit more. :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
LalasBronco

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I left Crossroads Wake Forest because they were telling me that I was required to get the $497 surface protection package. That is a dealer installed package and is absolutely not required by Ford. It just didn't sit well with me.

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd like to stay local, but the Triangle dealers are sticking with at least MSRP and, often, some add-ons (like the protection package). I'll be happy to drive back from WVa with my new Bronco.

Fwiw, part of the incentive for dealers to reduce prices is b/c they get allocations based on the number of units moved, so taking a few hits still increases profit. Same reason they will sell you cars at a better price at the end of the month. Some are too busy maximizing the profit for each vehicle that they cost themselves more money in the end by losing volume.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I left Crossroads Wake Forest because they were telling me that I was required to get the $497 surface protection package. That is a dealer installed package and is absolutely not required by Ford. It just didn't sit well with me.
That is valid. I questioned that as well and wasn't happy about it, but not unhappy enough to drive hours to remedy it.

My business is literally half a mile from the dealership, so it is really convenient for me.

OP
OP
LalasBronco

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is valid. I questioned that as well and wasn't happy about it, but not unhappy enough to drive hours to remedy it.

My business is literally half a mile from the dealership, so it is really convenient for me.
To each their own. It was that blatant lie paired with MSRP and a high doc fee that made my decision. I found a great dealer that is very transparent and charging under MSRP. It's a few hours up the coast so it will be a nice long weekend at the beach when we go to pick it up. ?

astuart

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To each their own. It was that blatant lie paired with MSRP and a high doc fee that made my decision. I found a great dealer that is very transparent and charging under MSRP. It's a few hours up the coast so it will be a nice long weekend at the beach when we go to pick it up. ?
I'm looking to move my 7/14 reservation from Capital Ford. Looks like my best option so far is Stevens Auto Center up in WV and don't mind the 5hr drive. However, I would like to hear what dealership you are referring to that is up the coast and the deal they are offering? I'd rather make a drive to the OBX instead of WV if the difference is minimal. I think all the Triangle Ford dealers are in cahoots with each other on the MSRP pricing.
Sponsored