John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 4Runner TRD PRO, Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You could add 1" wheel spacers to the badlands wheels or replace with new wheels with offset similar to sasquatch. You might also want a Zone $60 level kit (raise front 1").
OBX SAS. 1" Zone Level. -10 Wheels.

68DF52AF-69F3-46BD-A182-EF3E98C2AA0B_1_201_a.jpeg

52EC5AED-2EBD-46BC-BBF8-4112C500373B.jpeg

93B514EA-8213-446E-8586-36F3E07C9FD9_1_201_a.jpeg

tempImageRvATtz.png
Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thanks, thats my main question, WILL small lift allow me to use +55 offset stock wheel, if not then i need new wheels WITH slightly different offset like +30 same as sasquatch, i hoped just small lift, however, a lift doesnt exactly do the same thing as offset on the wheels right? the 55 offset could still rub on the inside?
Correct, the wider tire will likely rub on the suspension parts unless you add a wheel spacer or use different wheels. Most people don't like to use wheel spacers (myself included), but they are cheap.

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correct, the wider tire will likely rub on the suspension parts unless you add a wheel spacer or use different wheels. Most people don't like to use wheel spacers (myself included), but they are cheap.
yea thank you buddy! i wouldnt like spacers, doesnt sound right. was hoping to use stock wheels. Now wondering biggest tire i could fit on stock wheels, being +55 offset im thinking i have no "work around" to get to 35's without new wheels, which is what i was hoping to avoid because of price!

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i have one final question i figured id ask you rather than create a new post, i look to NEED to do +30 offset to get 315 70-17 tires onto a Non sas Badlands, so, if i cant get someones SAS take off wheels i need to buy new wheels, here is the question, i think it seems i would want hub centric wheels, that seems to me to be way better, i dont want all that 4x4 stress on just the lugs right? so where do i get hub centric wheels for the bronco, or am i overthinking it??? Thanks!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can anyone advise that if I wanted an offset of say half an inch, I can just Instruct my mechanic to do just that?

A little more info. Fitting 33.4 inch tires (275/70) on an OBX with 1 inch lift and 42 offset. Simple as that??

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone advise that if I wanted an offset of say half an inch, I can just Instruct my mechanic to do just that?

A little more info. Fitting 33.4 inch tires (275/70) on an OBX with 1 inch lift and 42 offset. Simple as that??
Surely you're not asking if your mechanic can just GIVE you half an inch of offset right? Offset has nothing to do with tires, and is measured from wheel width. 42mm offset (I'm assuming positive?) on what width wheel? I'd recommend doing research on your own and figuring out how all this works. Look up how backspace and offset are measured. 15 minutes of your time and you'll figure it out. Here's a pic to get you started.
Ford Bronco Help choosing wheel offset wheel-offset
Sponsored