Tamara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi so I tried reading an article and searching on the forums as well, but still need a better understanding.

I am getting 285/70r17 falken wildpeaks tires and wanting to order wheels online. When looking they obviously have offset measurements and bolts patterns. I have a black Diamond non sas and wondering what would be the best wheels for it?

just trying to get a better understanding and do the best thing without having to add a lift or change anything.
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Best wheels as far as looks only you know. As for offsets...your standard BD wheels are +55 offset which will work with the 285/70s. Anything wider than a 285 on a +55 offset wheel will most likely rub. If you decide to go with a wider tire you would have to decrease the offset...i.e. the BD Sasquatch package has +35 offset wheel to fit the 305/70s w/o rubbing. The less offset pushes the wheel father out.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would go with the factory Sasquatch offset, with 285's it will most likely put the outside edge of the tire right at the outside of the factory non-squatch flares and it gives you the option later to go with larger tires without having to worry about rubbing on the inside. Anything in the range of 25-35 offset would be good, a 25-35 offset will push the center of the tire out roughly an inch from factory.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your stock wheels will be just fine if you want to keep them. If not I'd find something between +55 and +20. I have +18 with 315s and they stick out more than I wanted, with 285s they'd be closer to flush.

ABorges

Base
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi so I tried reading an article and searching on the forums as well, but still need a better understanding.

I am getting 285/70r17 falken wildpeaks tires and wanting to order wheels online. When looking they obviously have offset measurements and bolts patterns. I have a black Diamond non sas and wondering what would be the best wheels for it?

just trying to get a better understanding and do the best thing without having to add a lift or change anything.
Do you want them to stick out a little bit?

Sponsored

bumyoon

Heritage
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition 4-dr manual.
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

I had a +35 offset wheels with 285/70R17 tires. And the edge of the treads were flush with the non-Sas fender flares. Obviously, the sidewalls bulged out a little bit, not much.

Also, no rubbing whatsoever. If it wasn't for the price, I think I would have liked +20 offset.

Last edited:

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Check out willtheyfit.com you can enter your factory wheel and tire sizes then whatever youre looking to replace them with and it will give you all the info you need including a picture reference.