PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
does anyone know how to get a factory roof rack for a reasonable price? i couldn't order it bc i have a FE and the gross vehicle weight restriction or something doesnt allow you to get it. considering it was $325 to order from the factory ($365 for 2022) my dealer is saying i have to buy each individual piece and its going to cost in the neighborhood of 1500-2000k!! seriously how is that possible that ford has all these accessories and the complete roof rack isn't available?? help please and thanks in advance guys!
UPDATE:

ive talked to a few dealers and everyone thus far is saying that the part number exists in the system but its notated from ford that it isn't available at this time. so who knows how long it'll take to get the whole rack kit put together as a package to ship out. i think im going to just order it anyway and it'll ship when it ships i guess.
No thanks to my dealer telling me to skip all accessories that could be added later for the same cost.
And folks wonder why I have not been sober since I joined the forums...:D...
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sherpa11

Sherpa11

Raptor
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 bronco, 2021 first edition, 2023 bronco raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
another update...

so i went ahead and ordered the part number for my 2 door FE and about 3 days later i received an email that the order was cancelled. so i called and talked to the guys there and they said that because its not available now that the order is automatically kicked out of the system and cancelled and that i would need to check back periodically about it. basically bc no one knows when it'll be available. mind you i also called them before i ordered to check how the process would go and he told me they'd charge me upfront and it would ship out when its available. not their fault bc they weren't aware that would happen in the system with an item thats not currently available, but regardless its basically just another kick in the sack with all this bs.

JoeBronco4

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ordered the Bronco 2Dr 2021-2023 OE Roof Rack last November (for 15% off) and received it in early December. I needed some extra space for an upcoming road trip and already had a square cargo box. Well, the road trip turned into a flight/rental trip instead and the roof rack sat in the delivery box for 3 months. Finally opened it up last week to find the molded curved parts attached to the front of both rails were broken...
Ford Bronco help getting a factory roof rack? IMG_20230226_141407

Called Ford parts, but of course there was nothing they could do since the delivery was more than 30 days ago. My bad for not opening/inspecting the parts sooner. Still a bit surprised both parts arrived broken. And of course, finding replacement parts is impossible. Anyone have any ideas on how to find or maybe fabricate some replacement parts?

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered the Bronco 2Dr 2021-2023 OE Roof Rack last November (for 15% off) and received it in early December. I needed some extra space for an upcoming road trip and already had a square cargo box. Well, the road trip turned into a flight/rental trip instead and the roof rack sat in the delivery box for 3 months. Finally opened it up last week to find the molded curved parts attached to the front of both rails were broken...
Ford Bronco help getting a factory roof rack? IMG_20230226_141407

Called Ford parts, but of course there was nothing they could do since the delivery was more than 30 days ago. My bad for not opening/inspecting the parts sooner. Still a bit surprised both parts arrived broken. And of course, finding replacement parts is impossible. Anyone have any ideas on how to find or maybe fabricate some replacement parts?
That’s BS. I’d order another set of parts and then return the broken ones in their place.

OP
OP
Sherpa11

Sherpa11

Raptor
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 bronco, 2021 first edition, 2023 bronco raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

does anyone know how to get a factory roof rack for a reasonable price? i couldn't order it bc i have a FE and the gross vehicle weight restriction or something doesnt allow you to get it. considering it was $325 to order from the factory ($365 for 2022) my dealer is saying i have to buy each individual piece and its going to cost in the neighborhood of 1500-2000k!! seriously how is that possible that ford has all these accessories and the complete roof rack isn't available?? help please and thanks in advance guys!
Have no experience with these people, other than the link;
https://ford.oempartsonline.com/oem-parts/ford-roof-rack-2-door-m2dz9955100aa
Sponsored