First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRAPTOR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford has had an additional $2.2 million in vehicles stolen in 2 days? Your number goes up every time you mention the factory theft. Again, not defending Ford, if they had their crap together they wouldn’t have millions of dollars in vehicles sitting in auxiliary storage lots that don’t have the kind of security you’d expect. Ford deserves to have to eat the loss on all of these in my opinion. The fact that this has turned into a fishing story makes me think you aren’t quite as apathetic about the loss as you say you are.
It doesn’t matter if you paid the policy premium or not, GEICO has no real interest in this case. All they should do is void the coverage and issue a refund if you paid in full. They aren’t recovering the Bronco.
I don’t care at the end of the day look it up it’s all publicly posted I don’t know the exact number and I believe it’s an inside deal regardless which was really my motive to this post as they should be embarrassed. 60-70 vehicles do the math 60-80k average each
Sponsored

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t care at the end of the day look it up it’s all publicly posted I don’t know the exact number and I believe it’s an inside deal regardless which was really my motive to this post as they should be embarrassed. 60-70 vehicles do the math 60-80k average each
An inside deal?

Sponsored

A907Chick

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Wildtrax Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well TSA told me to kick rocks lol. Time to try delta. He said if not an immediate national threat to call pd. Thats already been started
I would call Delta and tell them your bags are lost and go from there. They don't need to know the whole story.

Status
Not open for further replies.