First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C63 AMG, CLA 250, TrailBlazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Trailblazer is literally falling apart. My tailpipe is held up by a cable tie. My front bumper is held up by a cable tie. My gas door is falling off. The fuel gauge does not work, so I fill up and WRITE DOWN my mileage so I don't run out of gas. The backlights on my dash don't work, so at night I have to guess my speed or use an app on my phone. My rear windshield wiper snapped off yesterday. I've had to pour a quart of transmission fluid in each week because it leaks. The check engine light is on. Amazingly, the air conditioning still works. She has 220,000 miles on her. She's served me well. My reservation date is October 2020- I'm not a day one guy, but PLEASE FORD!
I never expected to be driving this car for so long. HELP! I'm driving a hooptie.
Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol. My 99 4runner inspection ran out July 2020. The 4wd stopped working, the rear window fell out of the mechanism so it's permanently up. The key locks on all the doors don't work so the key fab is the only way in. The electronics sometimes stops working. A hole blew open in the exhaust before the cat (which is completely disintegrated inside). The body mounts rotted off so the entire cab slides on the frame if you have too much speed around the corner. The radiator fluid cap is gone, so I have a motor oil cap duct tapped on. The rockers are rotted, so is most of the frame. The left wheel bearing pops and vibrates down the road. Sometimes the engine chugs and dogs out till it shuts off. Had to replace inner and outer tie rods, lbjs, cv axles, sway bar mounts, rear shocks, rear drums, front pads, alternator, starter, and master cylinder. The back smells like deer sweat. The ner on my 4runner badge fell off so it's just a 4run now. Multiple rust and scratches. Ac doesn't work. Head gasket has a hole in it. I've been getting only 13 mpgs. Oh yeah, found out my mileage has been sucking because of a hole/leak in the fuel tank. It was my only vehicle. I've had to sell both motorcycles and my 4runner. I've got nothing now other than a pedal bike. I've had to walk to/from work several times in all seasons when I haven't been able to use the wife's car.

Ford wants to sell us new cars. Struggling because we are holding out for a new bronco is on us. It's not ford's problem.

OP
OP
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C63 AMG, CLA 250, TrailBlazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow! I thought I had a hooptie. Your hooptie tale is in another league. Ford should stop allocating so many Broncos to dealers for jacked up prices. You deserve to have your Bronco made and shipped fast! They could do a reality TV show where you are walking to work and your wife drives up in your new Bronco to deliver it to you with camera crew in tow. Ford is missing out on a opportunity to truly help someone!!!

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow! I thought I had a hooptie. Your hooptie tale is in another league. Ford should stop allocating so many Broncos to dealers for jacked up prices. You deserve to have your Bronco made and shipped fast! They could do a reality TV show where you are walking to work and your wife drives up in your new Bronco to deliver it to you with camera crew in tow. Ford is missing out on a opportunity to truly help someone!!!
Nah lol. Going to fly to dealership and 1k mile, back-roads scenic drive home. That $%!& box was fun while it lasted. Ford builds what it can when it can. I wish they were built in priority of reservations before walk ins + dealer stock, timestamp order, and annual >90% name match. It is what it is. Which is basically an international game of Bronco bingo

Blue Hen

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Waiting just like you but my daily is a 99 Tacoma. The only problem is one spot on the frame that will need welded. As soon as the Bronco comes in the Tacoma is headed to the welder. My daily has never let me down.
Sponsored