Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GTI, 2018 Silverado 1500 LT Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I probably can say I've driven my dealer just a little crazy... primarily around color. Back and forth between A51 and Cactus Grey. Currently on Cactus Grey, however, while driving around town, my wife and I have become quite conscience of how many white, black and grey vehicles are on the road. :)
Sponsored

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only change I made on my build was going from Lux to standard package. For me, less is more sometimes. Iā€™d like to keep this ~10 years and I figure the less tech the better for long term ownership. Iā€™ll miss out on some creature comforts but oh well. Itā€™ll be my DD for a year or two. Plan on buying a 2023/24 F250 7.3 to use as a dedicated tow pig/long trip vehicle. The Bronco will be the wheeling/exploring/fun vehicle.

4Dr BL SAS, CO, 2.7, standard package, tow package, soft top

OP
OP
ajlangley79

ajlangley79

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mustang GT, 21 Audi S5, 20 Hyundia Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only change I made on my build was going from Lux to standard package. For me, less is more sometimes. Iā€™d like to keep this ~10 years and I figure the less tech the better for long term ownership. Iā€™ll miss out on some creature comforts but oh well. Itā€™ll be my DD for a year or two. Plan on buying a 2023/24 F250 7.3 to use as a dedicated tow pig/long trip vehicle. The Bronco will be the wheeling/exploring/fun vehicle.

4Dr BL SAS, CO, 2.7, standard package, tow package, soft top
Going Cyber! NICE. I wanted that but already have an orange stang.

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered a Silver 2dr base 2.7l and most of the options. I am happy with it and don't plan to change.

Bronco.jpg

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes, you have officially lost your shit. hahaha

You are making me feel much better about where I am at in the decision. I literally could change everyday also, but finally just told dealer to ignore me from this point onward. smile.

Nice thing is, it seems almost impossible to pick something bad, so you are in luck there.

Last thing, unless you are young, get the auto.

Sponsored

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ordered a Silver 2dr base 2.7l and most of the options. I am happy with it and don't plan to change.

Ford Bronco I'm driving my dealer crazy! Bronco
That silver base is so nice. I waffle towards it as my alternative, and if they said for some reason, the BD will be delayed, but I could switch to Base and get it, I would.

El Jeffe

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco OBX, 2012 Maserati GTC, 2021 BMWx5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would like to thank Purvis Ford for their patience and professionalism because I'm driving them nuts going back and forth on these things below. My order is in but I have until the 8th to make changes:
  1. I keep going back and forth on color. My text thread with dealer is longer than my wife's thread with me. These are my top colors I can't choose on.
    1. Area 51 (Currently what I ordered. I like the mat color feel)
    2. Rapid Red (Thinking about changing to this)
    3. Cactus Grey (Nice cool mat color)
    4. Antimatter Blue (Was my 1st until I saw it and it was pretty much Black unless the perfect sunny day hit it right)
    5. Velocity Blue (Just sold my 2019 VB Mustang GT.... It was a GREAT Color. Pissed about letting my Mustang go so may get it in memory of my girl "Blu")
    6. Cyber Orange (My 2004 Mustang GT is Competition Orange. Don't need two orange cars..... or do I....:unsure:)
    7. Besides Cyber Orange obviously. Anti Blue was my color for my Chicago Bear fandom but was to dark. I want a nice Bear tire cover on the back but what other color would go well with anything Chicago Bearish??
  2. I chose the Badlands trim but literally visit the site daily designing different builds. The Wildtrack's interior I'm not a fan of but it seems like the Badlands is a better trim but cheaper/downgrade. Maybe it's because the Wildtrack has the SAS pack.
    • BL has auto MGV (PLUS)
    • WT comes with SAS (PLUS)
    • WT Interior isn't desirable. Would have to upgrade to leather (MINUS)
    • BL MGV online comes in black with orange stitching and orange accents. Same with leather, only 1 color choice. wow. (MINUS)
    • WT decals. Not a fan. (MINUS)
    • I thought I saw a gray and blue MGV color option. What trim was that and why can't we have that on the BL??
    • I built out a Black Diamond and by the time I was done it was almost more than my built out BL.
  3. My God! Manual or Auto! I'm currently at manual and called my dealer yesterday and he changed it to auto... I called back 30 minutes later and he changed it back to manual.. šŸ˜”. Which is better not considering preference??
    • Manual has that crawl gear but of course if you have an Auto you don't need a crawl gear.
    • Manual is more fun but what about resell value?
    • What does auto offer that would make a Bronc owner choose it over manual?
    • My 04 GT (Sunkiss) is a manual. Perfect because my wife can't drive it and she's only mine! Should I consider the auto so she can drive or be selfish again! šŸ˜ˆ
  4. 2.7 vs. 2.3. I currently have the 2.3 for cost (Currently a little over 50k on my build).
    • I can't get gas mileage stats. Is there a significant difference in gas mileage between 2.3 and 2.7?
    • 2.7 only has 40 more HP and yes the 2.7 is more powerful but by how much? May not be by much (I'm going to pay dearly for this comment so please be gentle as you school me šŸ˜€.)
    • I won't say it. Ok yes I will. Did Ford not put a manual on the 2.7 in order to get that upcharge on the auto šŸ¤”?
This page is my NEW obsession! So many threads and answers to my questions! Wish there was an easier way to find certain threads but thanks for allowing me to bother you guys like I'm annoying my wife and dealer. I'm really bothering them so now I have this awesome outlet!!

Ford Bronco I'm driving my dealer crazy! Bronco
Glad to hear Iā€™m not the only one indecisive on the Bronco build. Iā€™ve selected the OB in carbonized gray. Like the color but concerned that the molded in color hardtop is too close of a shade of gray. Looks great with the black soft top. Someone had a good point that there are a ton of gray, white and black vehicles. Rapid red stands out nicely but not screaming like cyber orange or race red. Thoughts?
Sponsored