First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah. You'll be spending 5k just to throw away parts. Im not sure how the 4.46 gears handle 37's. I havent seen many complaints regarding that combo though. Maybe it is worth it just for the 4.7 gears.
It’s a 5% difference in the gear ratio, which is noise, so no it is not worth it - especially if you get the 2.7 engine. Given the cost difference on the Badlands 2.7 > Sasquatch (if your budget won't support both).

Sasquatch on the Badlands is just a bad deal. The 200-300 rpm difference between 4.46 and 4.7 differentials is not going to make a difference in rock climbing ability, even with 37's.
Sponsored

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
"it's not that bad" is kinda how all the 6g interiors are... Maybe I'm just used to the BL, but I think it's fine (not great) and of course the black vinyl seats aren't, y'know, great.
I am kinda happy with my OBX cloth interior in roast.

OP
OP
Agswin

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What is the benefit of the 2024 WT over the 2024 Badlands Non-SAS? Just the 4.7?

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great question.
WT has the Hoss 3.0- fox, Sas included. With 4.7
BL ‘24 non-sas has the disconnecting sway, full armor, mod front bump and steel rear bump, with 4.46

Thats the primary diff’s I can think of Other than the interiors. Someone can correct me I’m sure.

OP
OP
Agswin

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Am I correct that the BL got some interior stitching upgrades for 24 and the WT got the same interior as 23?

Sponsored

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I correct that the BL got some interior stitching upgrades for 24 and the WT got the same interior as 23?
Yes. Just picked my Badlands up today. It has the stitched dash, and console like the raptor option. Also mine has black rather then grey interior vinyl accents and the leather set option is black, not really 2 toned like last year.

OP
OP
Agswin

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Congrats. Kinda weird that the higher end WT did not get any interior updates, especially the dash

I am starting to come around on the WT interior but still not sold. What are your thoughts between the 24 WT and the 24 BL? The only hold up for me I think is the Hoss 3.0. Is that a BIG deal for on road comfort or can that be added (if needed) down the road for under say $2k?

Even with SAS on BL you dont get 3.0 right?

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly, just because the starting price of the WT makes it seem like a higher model it’s not. The increase is primarily due to the Sas options included and the added fox suspension. You can easily option out a badlands to be more expensive if you choose.

I strongly believe they are both great packages just tailored from the factory for different uses. WT is built more for high speed, desert running fun; thus the fox. BL is built more for slower, technical off road fun, thus the disc sway, armor, etc.

You certainly can “mod” either package to do both with a bit of aftermarket goodies so there’s not really a bad decision.

I see you’re in TX, College Sta. My guess is you may have more opportunity for off roading at speed than slow and go tech so if you’re leaning to WT my guess it you won’t regret.

I feel the fox/3.0 are cushier on road than the bilsteins. But, I will say that I prefer the somewhat “stiffer” feel of the bilsteins only because I’m used to a very stiff ride from my old truck.

Having said that, I think you’ll find most kids around here seem to like the fox.

Bottom line, there’s not really a clear “winner”. I think I would recommend you choose based on a use case: more fun desert/dune running or tight trail climbing.

Both can do either but each is a bit more suited for one or the other.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, rereading your questions: no, Badlands Sas has bilsteins (which I prefer). You do get the heavy duty steering rack and front end goodies with the Badlands, both base/standard and Sas.

Sponsored

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you’re sticking point is the fox you need the WT. Of course you can change out the shocks on either model to any “upgraded” options you choose anytime.

Remember, the Bronco (g6) has been built specifically to be modified. Modular and modified are intended in the DNA.

OP
OP
Agswin

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How do I get the Hoss 3.0 with the Badlands interior though 🤣. A Raptor I guess.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Heritage Edition is the budget Sasquatch Bronco right now. Since you are going with fiberglass fenders, the square fenders on the HE will sell at a premium as well as the wheels/rims. If you go with a soft top, the white top on the HE will also go for a premium. If I was looking to mod a Bronco, I'd go that route, and save a bunch of cash from the start.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do I get the Hoss 3.0 with the Badlands interior though 🤣. A Raptor I guess.
Well Raptor is certainly an option albeit perhaps overkill for some. Hoss 3 isn’t really an option from factory for BL, but aftermarket options for suspension open up lots of opportunities well beyond Hoss3.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Heritage Edition is the budget Sasquatch Bronco right now. Since you are going with fiberglass fenders, the square fenders on the HE will sell at a premium as well as the wheels/rims. If you go with a soft top, the white top on the HE will also go for a premium. If I was looking to mod a Bronco, I'd go that route, and save a bunch of cash from the start.
This^
This is a good idea if you have time to wait for delivery.
Sponsored