First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For all of you that are waiting on your Bronco being built and want to track it.

Here are some good links…

Required Reading: Bronco Build Process - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ed-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.24987/

Bronco Ordertrack App
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/🔎-bronco-ordertrack-app-thank-you.41193/

Bronco6G Tracker
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/🔍-new-bronco-order-tracker.38704/

To the Ford site to check on status
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

To view your Window Sticker, add your VIN at the end
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know it’s actually built at the factory
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

And lastly to see if it’s scheduled on the Convoy (Truck not Rail) to your Dealer!
https://palsapp.com

If you are going by rail, it’s more complicated…

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.

Please let me know if there are any others and I'll add. That way it'll all be in one place!
Or maybe make it a sticky.

Michael
Thanks so much Michael! This has been so helpful! I’ve tracked my bronco by rail. This morning it said intermittent delivery and named a city about 120 miles from my dealership. This afternoon it says no tracing info. Can I assume that it’s off the rail car now waiting for a car hauler to my dealer?

OP
OP
Michael Grasso

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks so much Michael! This has been so helpful! I’ve tracked my bronco by rail. This morning it said intermittent delivery and named a city about 120 miles from my dealership. This afternoon it says no tracing info. Can I assume that it’s off the rail car now waiting for a car hauler to my dealer?
Most likely!

Sponsored

NJAC

Outer Banks
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good question! My bronco made it as far as it could by rail, New Orleans. My dealership is 45 miles north. So, Im waiting for now.

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my rail car is TTGX707707, looking in the instructions should this be csx? Or something else for tracking? Need a lil guidance

mx6bfast

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, son's 08 Civic, wife's biz 22 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

bstoked

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You can go to Unitedroad.com on your MOBILE and go to ‘delivery receipts’ . From their type in your vin. You should see your dealership listed there. Then you can click ‘register’ and sign up with your email address. It’ll show all the cars being delivered to your dealership and once yours is on the move you can track it in real time GPS.

Sponsored

NJAC

Outer Banks
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You can go to Unitedroad.com on your MOBILE and go to ‘delivery receipts’ . From their type in your vin. You should see your dealership listed there. Then you can click ‘register’ and sign up with your email address. It’ll show all the cars being delivered to your dealership and once yours is on the move you can track it in real time GPS.
Thanks so much! I took delivery on January 6th!

BonitaAnjo

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes-Benz
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi everyone :)
I live in the GTA area in Ontario, Canada and I haven’t seen many posts from my fellow canucks on here, so I thought I’d offer my experience and where I’m at so far to possibly give others an idea. All these links and comments have been super helpful in tracking the journey of my new Outer Banks. So thank you everyone for sharing!
The only thing I haven’t been able to do is find a way to track it while it is on convoy, but that seems to be common now that they put a username and password on the site.
Ordered as a 2022 2Dr Bronco Outer Banks, 2.7L, hardtop, Lux, Aux switches, upgraded interior.

Ford made me change the model year due to delays in production to a 2023 costing me over $3k in MSRP jump from FMC with no changes or upgrades for the newer year. (Not impressed with that.)

Dealership order date: July 2022
Order confirmed: Sept 12, 2022
Dealership new bill of sale: Nov 2, 2022
VIN received: Dec, 15, 2022
(Impatiently waiting and refreshing site for a month)
Ford Tracking Status changed: to “in production” Jan 26, 2023
Window sticker Blend date: Feb 02, 2023
Ford Tracking status Changed: the “In Production” Date on Feb 3, 2023 to Feb 3, 2023
Modules Activated: Feb 3, 2023 @11:45pm
Ford Tracking status changed: to Built Feb 3, 2023 4AM

the “Built” status just happened this morning so I’m anxiously awaiting shipping 😊 wish me luck! And if anyone has a work around to track your convoy, let me know please.

Ford Bronco Here are the Bronco Build & Tracking links 28CE04D7-BC5C-4A90-AB25-30CDB45C20FF

Jessicamailloux89

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is nice to know, you got a Vin number super quick. I placed my order and then they didn't open the banks until around September and I placed it that day. I still don't have a Vin number yet....hoping for it soon then I can track it myself... seems like you got your Vin and within a month it was in production that's great. I am from windsor, Canada border city to USA. Hoping for my Vin soon so I can patiently wait for my built date...thanks for this insight though give me hope

BonitaAnjo

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes-Benz
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is nice to know, you got a Vin number super quick. I placed my order and then they didn't open the banks until around September and I placed it that day. I still don't have a Vin number yet....hoping for it soon then I can track it myself... seems like you got your Vin and within a month it was in production that's great. I am from windsor, Canada border city to USA. Hoping for my Vin soon so I can patiently wait for my built date...thanks for this insight though give me hope
It took about 8 months from order placed to built.
Also, I have found how to track convoy to ontario
Cassens.com
Vin tracking
Put in vin and dealer code
You can find the dealer code on the top right of the sheet you get to confirm the order packages marked “sales code” (two letters and four numbers)

happy tracking :)

donb

Base
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda RX8 2010 R3
Your Bronco Model
Base
It took about 8 months from order placed to built.
Also, I have found how to track convoy to ontario
Cassens.com
Vin tracking
Put in vin and dealer code
You can find the dealer code on the top right of the sheet you get to confirm the order packages marked “sales code” (two letters and four numbers)

happy tracking :)

Would you happen to know if the dealer code on the window sticker?
Sponsored