First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Need to let the local media outlets know there is going to be a protest against a "sexist" dealership that wronged a person because they were a woman.😲 That ought to get some attention.
Yeah, the woman angle may sound more dramatic, but my guess's this dealership would do it to a non-binary asexual person . They're just that type of business.
Sponsored

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Love seeing the Bronco6g gang, standing up for others on the google reviews for Grand Prairie Ford in Grand Praire Texas. Is the victim of this unethical business crime a member of the forum or just someone on face book who got screwed? Doesn't matter either way, but would be nice to hear some follow-up from them if they're around.
Just left my review. Couldn't give 0 stars.

Screenshot_20210726-022324.jpg

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Economics 101:
*Its supply and demand........which means if you want it and can buy it, It's your personal prerogative.......but that also means you don't have to buy it.

Economics 101 (Post Internet age):
*Its supply and demand.......which means if you don't like the price you 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 all over the internet and badmouth a person, company or organization like the've punched your sainted mother.🤦‍♂️

Get over it people.
No, this is Ford's Newer sales and marketing model that started with the MachE and the the Bronco. A reservation system was set up, along with communication about "Your Bronco" and then converting a reservation into a order, and again, more "Your Bronco updates.

All of this is new to Ford and in response to the Digital Purchase movement. The disappointed responses being swiftly shared are a byproduct of a Digital Marketing. In this case it's ensuring others know what this Dealers done so others can beware.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's the "Air Tax"? LOL. Some BS global warming crap?
Air conditioning... Back when freon and ozone holes where the climate fad of the day. Of course, now manufacturers don't use freon... But we still get taxed.

Sponsored

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can’t wait for the death of the dealership model. I know there are a few good dealers out there, and I know it’s their livelihood and careers, but the bad dealers FAR outweigh the good ones.

Yeah the guy who got screwed should have confirmed price in a written document, but only a very small percentage of car buyers are even aware of ADM. And for someone who isn’t into cars or hasn’t purchased a really hot vehicle brand new or done a ton of research here would have no reasonable expectation that the dealership would be charging 150% of MSRP. Shitty behavior. I think in 50 years dealerships become just service centers/new vehicle storage and delivery hubs. Everything will be purchased direct from the manufacturer.
I’d say more like 5 years. One of the good things Tesla (and the electric car industry) brought us is being able to purchase online directly from the manufacturer.

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Economics 101:
*Its supply and demand........which means if you want it and can buy it, It's your personal prerogative.......but that also means you don't have to buy it.

Economics 101 (Post Internet age):
*Its supply and demand.......which means if you don't like the price you 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 all over the internet and badmouth a person, company or organization like the've punched your sainted mother.🤦‍♂️

Get over it people.
Somebody take this guy’s order and lets see if he still bitches about eCoNimICs

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t know why it’s hard for you to understand dealerships are their own entity. When Ford sent everybody the email, they were saying that they would not increase the manufactured suggested retail price on a vehicle. Typically every year on vehicles the prices are increased. They charge more for certain options and so forth. That’s what they were saying when they won’t raise MSRP. Now a dealership is free to charge what they want on the vehicles they sell there is no such thing as UPP(universal pricing policy) in vehicle sales. In other words if your bronco has ADM it’s your dealers fault. Now Ford could come out and say if excessive ADM is charged it could affect your allocations. Ask yourself this would you want to screw with someone making you millions of dollars?
I hear you, but that was clearly not the inference they wanted people to make.

Ford has a decision to make IF they want to move forward with their RSVP system (like will the Bronco, Lighting, Maverick, EV cars etc). If people place a RSVP, pay an RSVP on a vehicle, place an order with the dealer, then the MSRP should be the capped price. People will RSVP, order and wait for vehicles so long as there is trust and predictability in the process. If they allow dealers to play games, it is really going to discourage buyers from participating in this new sales model they are pushing.

Lastly, we are all operating on trust with the dealers. I don't think dealers will sign a sales contact for a vehicle that hasn't been produced or delivered. Anybody who says they have a sales contract, likely doesn't and a dealer could still change the pricing. I have an order document, with pricing, and I paid a deposit based on that amount, but I suppose it isnt legally binding and the dealer could still add fees I don't agree with. There is an amount of trust that has to occur in this process, and some dealers seem fine violating that trust. Ford has to decide if they will allow their dealers to function in a way that threatens their RSVP system and future business model.

Last edited:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its the truth . He is nice but the nice part is just selling strategy . In business there's no nice , just honest or dishonest . To realistically get an order fulfilled in 22 or 23 you have to find a dealer with allocations available and he won't be one. Order with nice and you'll refresh Ford ordering page for years to come
Dealers don't have their allocation numbers for 22/23. You have no clue what you're talking about.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All the signed stuff is fine this person still had a verbal agreement with the dealership to order them a vehicle and then deliver the vehicle. The person that placed the order had to put down a $100.00 reservation fee and show identification that they place the order. This dealership may loose the right to sell Ford vehicles in the future if this infraction is true. There were specific rules that they had to follow to place each order for the Bronco and obvious that they didn't. I see a big lawsuit coming from the buyer and they might be not only getting Bronco but maybe a Ford dealership.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Ford has a decision to make IF they want to move forward with their RSVP system (like will the Bronco, Lighting, Maverick, EV cars etc). If people place a RSVP, pay an RSVP on a vehicle, place an order with the dealer, then the MSRP should be the capped price. People will RSVP, order and wait for vehicles so long as there is trust and predictability in the process. If they allow dealers to play games, it is really going to discourage buyers from participating in this new sales model they are pushing.

Lastly, we are all operating on trust with the dealers. I don't think dealers will sign a sales contact for a vehicle that hasn't been produced or delivered. Anybody who says they have a sales contract, likely doesn't and a dealer could still change the pricing. I have an order document, with pricing, and I paid a deposit based on that amount, but I suppose it is legally binding and the dealer could still add fees I don't agree with. There is an amount of trust that has to occur in this process, and some dealers seem fine violating that trust. Ford has to decide if they will allow their dealers to function in a way that threatens their RSVP system and future business model.
The MSRP is a capped price and that’s what Ford is saying they won’t raise for 2022. It’s not Ford charging ADM it’s the third party dealers charging it. I’ve purchased multiple vehicles out of state, they’ve all provided me with a purchase agreement which details selling price, dealer doc fee, taxes, title and license fee. That’s what I got when I ordered my bronco at my dealer and that’s what Ford instructed everyone to do to try to avoid this.

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
All the signed stuff is fine this person still had a verbal agreement with the dealership to order them a vehicle and then deliver the vehicle. The person that placed the order had to put down a $100.00 reservation fee and show identification that they place the order. This dealership may loose the right to sell Ford vehicles in the future if this infraction is true. There were specific rules that they had to follow to place each order for the Bronco and obvious that they didn't. I see a big lawsuit coming from the buyer and they might be not only getting Bronco but maybe a Ford dealership.
They won’t lose anything if there wasn’t a signed agreement in place.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Lastly, we are all operating on trust with the dealers. I don't think dealers will sign a sales contact for a vehicle that hasn't been produced or delivered. Anybody who says they have a sales contract, likely doesn't and a dealer could still change the pricing. I have an order document, with pricing, and I paid a deposit based on that amount, but I suppose it is legally binding and the dealer could still add fees I don't agree with. There is an amount of trust that has to occur in this process, and some dealers seem fine violating that trust. Ford has to decide if they will allow their dealers to function in a way that threatens their RSVP system and future business model.
Well said we're buying a vehicle from Ford that hasn't even been built putting money down and getting a signed or verbal agreement. The dealership is still going to make money on the vehicle that we order how can they say who get to purchase the vehicle once it arrives. I can't understand what our world is coming to when a handshake is not binding anymore. It was when I was younger.

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well said we're buying a vehicle from Ford that hasn't even been built putting money down and getting a signed or verbal agreement. The dealership is still going to make money on the vehicle that we order how can they say who get to purchase the vehicle once it arrives. I can't understand what our world is coming to when a handshake is not binding anymore. It was when I was younger.
Your buyer a vehicle from a dealership who owns a Ford franchise. Your not purchasing anything directly from ford.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sure and Jackie Chiles is taking the case. ;)

Ford Bronco Here starts the dealer games JackieChiles
Sponsored