William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The only option I added to my 4dr HE order was the slide-out tailgate. I just figured it was most appropriate thing for the HE that I could use. In case later on you wish you had for your 4dr, it is now available as an accessory for $1300. Though still a bit steep, it beats the $3k in parts people faced until now.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...le-as-an-accessory.62743/page-11#post-1777183
I just added the aux switches and the AGM, figured I could go thru dealer or aftermarket for any accessories after the fact. If they would have offered the slide out tailgate for the 2 door I would have jumped on that.

EL Señor Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Veloster N PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
LOVE the white “Bronco” stripe!!

Who’s it is?
Thanks! If you are referring to who installed the Bronco hockey stripe. I had my buddies at Tint Haus customs do the install. As for who owns the Bronco. You’re talking to him. 😁

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Has any of y’all been following the issue threads on the 7sp manual transmission? I don’t feel like reading through and would like the highlights if you have them… ;)

Giddy Up!

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST | 2019 Ram 1500 | 1963 Chevy C-10
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Has any of y’all been following the issue threads on the 7sp manual transmission? I don’t feel like reading through and would like the highlights if you have them… ;)
Appeared to be a bearing issue from my once over on it. Not too concerned and in a couple months maybe a non issue.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I've been following, supposedly 5/6 synchros is what the TSB is covering. Multiple years up to current are having issues with some right of the lot. It's usually when cold and sounds like hell. Up until the TSB they were having full transmissions replaced but noise comes back, I think everyone is waiting to see those that have had replacement synchros done if it fixes it not but if course parts are on backorder for some. Everyone is saying it's still fine to drive with no issues and noise goes away once it warms up.

Hope they get this resolved by the time our build rolls around but another part of me says that Ford batched all the manual builds to use up the old transmissions until they can figure out the problem.

Jbatey84

Base
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pretty sure ours has this issue. Started hearing a vibration like a heat shield when cold, goes away when warm.
Ford hasn’t lost its touch! My gt350 had to have its trans removed to fix a flex plate between the motor and trans, started on drive home from dealer brand new. Then I blew the motor at 8k miles driving in my neighborhood at 15mph.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I've been following, supposedly 5/6 synchros is what the TSB is covering. Multiple years up to current are having issues with some right of the lot. It's usually when cold and sounds like hell. Up until the TSB they were having full transmissions replaced but noise comes back, I think everyone is waiting to see those that have had replacement synchros done if it fixes it not but if course parts are on backorder for some. Everyone is saying it's still fine to drive with no issues and noise goes away once it warms up.

Hope they get this resolved by the time our build rolls around but another part of me says that Ford batched all the manual builds to use up the old transmissions until they can figure out the problem.
Well, I went there and asked their advice… ;)
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ise-grinding-sound.33282/page-78#post-1778747

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Cousin texted today
she saw a red/white heritage driving around Grass Valley, Ca. ?? Have any actually been delivered??

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Cousin texted today
she saw a red/white heritage driving around Grass Valley, Ca. ?? Have any actually been delivered??
No, earliest I've seen scheduled for production was 3/20.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
LOVE the white “Bronco” stripe!!

Who’s it is?
Thanks! If you are referring to who installed the Bronco hockey stripe. I had my buddies at Tint Haus customs do the install. As for who owns the Bronco. You’re talking to him. 😁
I'm loving the white Bronco on the tailgate. Is it painted or did you buy one?

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model