Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats to the four door orders glad to see some of us move forward. Checked the backdoor this morning and my two door just got pushed back from 7/10 to 7/31. Seems like I never get closer than a month to being built before Ford pulls back the football.

Screenshot_20230610-113721.png

wow, i was thinking my granger october special HE would be one of the last built for model year 2023 (er...hopefully will get built). but your 2 door may be closer to the last of the model year. i haven't seen any august build dates posted, but i haven't looked closely. at some point ford has to shut down 2023 and get ready for 2024 production. i thought that was in august, but not sure. have had a VIN for months. bruce

Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of July 24, 2023. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status.

Vehicle Details
Ordered On 01/26/2023
VIN 1FMEE4DP7PLA40411
Delivery Details
Granger Motors, Inc.
1704 Sycamore St.
Granger, IA, 50109
https://www.grangerford.net
[email protected]
(515) 999-2224
View Window Sticker

Owner Registration
Previous
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Exterior
Cactus Gray

Interior
Black Onyx
Sponsored

Bridgebuilder

Heritage
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My 2DR HE MT is showing two different dates now. Will these dates ever align? My delay emails all 9 of them always come on Tuesdays so.... may find out today

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My 2DR HE MT is showing two different dates now. Will these dates ever align? My delay emails all 9 of them always come on Tuesdays so.... may find out today

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Image 6-20-23 at 7.07 AM

That’s pretty typical. One shows the week, the other the day of the week.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

wow, i was thinking my granger october special HE would be one of the last built for model year 2023 (er...hopefully will get built). but your 2 door may be closer to the last of the model year. i haven't seen any august build dates posted, but i haven't looked closely. at some point ford has to shut down 2023 and get ready for 2024 production. i thought that was in august, but not sure. have had a VIN for months. bruce

Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of July 24, 2023. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status.

Vehicle Details
Ordered On 01/26/2023
VIN 1FMEE4DP7PLA40411
Delivery Details
Granger Motors, Inc.
1704 Sycamore St.
Granger, IA, 50109
[email protected]
(515) 999-2224
View Window Sticker

Owner Registration
Previous

Exterior
Cactus Gray

Interior
Black Onyx
'24 order banks will supposedly open August 14th with Job 1 on November 13th so roughly 5 months remaining in MY '23. 3k or so HE orders out there shouldn't be an issue for Ford to knock out if their ducks are finally in a row which is questionable but definitely doable with the time remaining.

You being a four door you should be good now, at least they had a week of production so far which is more than the two doors can claim so far!

Sponsored

Parthebar

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thinks 2 door HEL is better choice than 4-door? Dealer submitted 4-door for me yesterday, but Ford called yesterday afternoon saying they only have allocation for 2-door. Pulled the trigger on 2-door. Right choice?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thinks 2 door HEL is better choice than 4-door? Dealer submitted 4-door for me yesterday, but Ford called yesterday afternoon saying they only have allocation for 2-door. Pulled the trigger on 2-door. Right choice?
Collectible end numbers will be the same for the HE-L but personally feel the 2 door will be sought after more. If you're going to be using it then whatever suits your lifestyle for space/size/etc. Many threads out there on 2 door vs. 4 and I'm squarely on team 2 door for heritage looks plus I'm not toting a family around in it. The HE-L is a bit different than the standard in that you can't open order but I wouldn't let a 2 door get away if you're good with the deal!

Parthebar

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Collectible end numbers will be the same for the HE-L but personally feel the 2 door will be sought after more. If you're going to be using it then whatever suits your lifestyle for space/size/etc. Many threads out there on 2 door vs. 4 and I'm squarely on team 2 door for heritage looks plus I'm not toting a family around in it. The HE-L is a bit different than the standard in that you can't open order but I wouldn't let a 2 door get away if you're good with the deal!
Thanks for feedback and gives me piece of mind. Think 2-door proportions are classic bronco look. Picked up 4-door BB Area 51 in May, matte wrap, black vinyl surround of windshield, 2" lift, SAS wheels/tires, Bronco chrome script on side fenders, Kicker 2.0 amp, kicker 4" fronts and SSV 65" rears. HE-L will be special vehicle and keeper for long time. BB will be fun car at lake. Cant wait! Think these orders built in 2023?

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Vehicle Details
Ordered On 01/26/2023
VIN 1FMEE4DP7PLA40411
Delivery Details
Granger Motors, Inc.
1704 Sycamore St.
Granger, IA, 50109
[email protected]
(515) 999-2224
View Window Sticker

Owner Registration
Previous
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 248773

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 248773

Exterior
Cactus Gray

Interior
Black Onyx
Mine is scheduled for August. It was August 14th but the last email I got moved it a week earlier to Aug 7th. I got a VIN and the original build date email on March 2nd with a build date of April 24th. So about 6 or 7 date changes later I am now in August. I don't think they switch over to 2024 builds until November, but not sure how long that takes
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...4-23-and-job-1-production-begins-11-13.72475/

Sponsored

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thanks for feedback and gives me piece of mind. Think 2-door proportions are classic bronco look. Picked up 4-door BB Area 51 in May, matte wrap, black vinyl surround of windshield, 2" lift, SAS wheels/tires, Bronco chrome script on side fenders, Kicker 2.0 amp, kicker 4" fronts and SSV 65" rears. HE-L will be special vehicle and keeper for long time. BB will be fun car at lake. Cant wait! Think these orders built in 2023?
I'm solidly team 2 door also but I look at it from a historic point of view. We are giving a nod to the heritage of the Bronco. In the previous 5 generations there were no 4 doors.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Anyone remember when orders are previewed, is it Wednesday? I may call the marketing line for giggles tomorrow to see what my order looks like.

Notawrangler

Heritage
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My inside the plant mole told me just yesterday that All Broncos were on a Corporate stop ship for “loose fuses”. Said they had teams already assigned for the fix. It is a vendor issue that will be changed, by they vendor. And it would be a quick fix. Just relaying what I was told. No, I will not ask him individual questions. Keep in mind all forums are just opinions of the publisher and their interpretation of what they have heard or read.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My inside the plant mole told me just yesterday that All Broncos were on a Corporate stop ship for “loose fuses”. Said they had teams already assigned for the fix. It is a vendor issue that will be changed, by they vendor. And it would be a quick fix. Just relaying what I was told. No, I will not ask him individual questions. Keep in mind all forums are just opinions of the publisher and their interpretation of what they have heard or read.
I know a few people with loose fuses, can they help with them too 😏
Sponsored