Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just spoke with Ford customer service again. Once again confirmed it has been built for a couple of weeks but it's still sitting in Michigan.
What day was yours built?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

We have a bronco.

A17B3E0B-B905-4F88-9E12-C0F85DC3CE29.jpeg

2F5104F3-6574-4084-AA10-D158776FEFD2.jpeg
Big congrats!!! It's about frickin time a standard 2dr made it's way home!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club lets-get-this-party-started-yeah

Who did you end up going with for shipping? Hopefully the rest of us are following soon behind you!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Blend date was 7/10.
So still no signs of it being built? My blend was 7/18, was alive on 7/19 with modules, tear tag and FordPass activation. Still no built or shipped notifications.

Sponsored

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One way or another I will be heritage owner, either I will get the one I ordered. Or I will build one. I have a Heritage 2 door on order as well and a black diamond 2 door. As of last week. The heritage was scheduled to be built a couple of weeks before the black diamond. But now the heritage has nothing on the tracker. And the black diamond is still scheduled for 7th of September. I have been debating on the heritage. So I have decided to take whichever comes first. And I have a feeling my heritage is going to be pushed out again. So I think I am going to be building another heritage again like my last one. Super frustrated.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So still no signs of it being built? My blend was 7/18, was alive on 7/19 with modules, tear tag and FordPass activation. Still no built or shipped notifications.
Oh, they tell me it's built and my modules
Popped and I have a tear tag. They just won't ship it. Mayne it's missing a back seat or was damaged in the infamous hail storm. No idea. If it's still in Michigan, I'm guessing it won't show for another 2-4 weeks at best.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Popped and I have a tear tag. They just won't ship it. Mayne it's missing a back seat or was damaged in the infamous hail storm. No idea. If it's still in Michigan, I'm guessing it won't show for another 2-4 weeks at best.
Ok, so you are in the same boat as me then. Ford Marketing is telling me it’s built and will be at the dealership between the 10th and the 16th. But still nothing showing it’s built or shipped on the tracker. And I got the dear John email last week.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ok, so you are in the same boat as me then. Ford Marketing is telling me it’s built and will be at the dealership between the 10th and the 16th. But still nothing showing it’s built or shipped on the tracker. And I got the dear John email last week.
Same. My tracker never updated and I got the 45 day letter last week as well. I think I'm just gonna stop checking and go on with my life.

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Okay I am gong to try and provide you with a little bit of hope.... I know, but I am not ford and I am not Lucy..... So I had a blend date of 6/26.... showed built on 7/1..... Started moving a couple weeks ago. Only reason I know is because I have an excellent salesman that actually can track it with google earth or something.... Some Ford tracker I do not have access to. He is tracking me and 8 others. Sat in Indiana for about a week, then moved to Illinois and sat at a hump yard for 5 days. Now it is moving in the middle of Nebraska. He called me with that info this morning. He usually calls on Fridays but today seemed to be an extra... He seemed to be excited. I think this will be a big pay day for him. It is headed for Salt Lake city where it will take a day or three before it gets on a truck and heads to Idaho.... Scheduled to be here 8/8.....

My guess is yours is taking a similarly slow boat from china.... even though it was built in Dearborn.

And no... I can not even check the tracker anymore... for some reason it no longer lets me. not sure why it will not even populate. But I have this salesman that seems to care about getting paid.... so???

Giddy Up!

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST | 2019 Ram 1500 | 1963 Chevy C-10
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Couldn't pick mine up today but successful on getting the cert applied. Dealer said they lost internet access this afternoon so tomorrow. What's one more day?!

Hoping I can recreate this picture below with my 86 year old father when it comes. This is the only picture I have of his 1971 in northern Arizona. Looks like it should have been on the original brochure.

IMG_0064.jpeg

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Okay I am gong to try and provide you with a little bit of hope.... I know, but I am not ford and I am not Lucy..... So I had a blend date of 6/26.... showed built on 7/1..... Started moving a couple weeks ago. Only reason I know is because I have an excellent salesman that actually can track it with google earth or something.... Some Ford tracker I do not have access to. He is tracking me and 8 others. Sat in Indiana for about a week, then moved to Illinois and sat at a hump yard for 5 days. Now it is moving in the middle of Nebraska. He called me with that info this morning. He usually calls on Fridays but today seemed to be an extra... He seemed to be excited. I think this will be a big pay day for him. It is headed for Salt Lake city where it will take a day or three before it gets on a truck and heads to Idaho.... Scheduled to be here 8/8.....

My guess is yours is taking a similarly slow boat from china.... even though it was built in Dearborn.

And no... I can not even check the tracker anymore... for some reason it no longer lets me. not sure why it will not even populate. But I have this salesman that seems to care about getting paid.... so???
Thanks for talking me off the ledge Bro!!! I don’t have the dealer support you have, but I have y’all to keep me sane 🥲

56F100

Outer Banks
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 Ford F100 with 30K original miles
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One way or another I will be heritage owner, either I will get the one I ordered. Or I will build one. I have a Heritage 2 door on order as well and a black diamond 2 door. As of last week. The heritage was scheduled to be built a couple of weeks before the black diamond. But now the heritage has nothing on the tracker. And the black diamond is still scheduled for 7th of September. I have been debating on the heritage. So I have decided to take whichever comes first. And I have a feeling my heritage is going to be pushed out again. So I think I am going to be building another heritage again like my last one. Super frustrated.
I followed your lead and built my own. Fun project. Roof is only thing left.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model