John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Is anyone aware of any two doors with a blend date of ~ July 14 or later moved from "in production" to "shipped". My last update on the tracker was July 14 as "in production", dealer sees it as July 17 "in production". Apparently more than a few of us are waiting on a Heritage unique part?

Feel like I've jinxed myself by looking ahead to buy accessories. Below is my current list.
  • M-6766-B23 2021-2023 2.3L Bronco Air/Oil Separator (not in stock, no estimate when available)
  • M-9603-B23 2021-2023 Bronco Performance Calibration For 2.3L
  • M-16826-B 2021-2023 Bronco Hood Lift Kit
  • VM2DZ-54502H07-F Gunners hatch
  • VP2DZ-54502H07-A 2 door glass bag
  • Diode Dynamics Dual Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco (Capable Bumper)
Anyone else looking accessories? And if so what?
I’m gonna get the 2 Door glass bag for my 4 door cause it’s 20% less expensive, go figure 🤪

What does the oil/air separator do???
Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

When you say you called Ford, was it the COVP PHQ number? Did they tell you how you can submit for it afterwards? It seems this was the process that may have worked for @Lewisj41 but he was not able to provide any info on the form he filled out to successfully claim the private offer.

And @NVCowboy may be right, it might help to start a separate thread that is just dedicated to Heritage Edition Private Offer feedback.
I reached out to my sales manager to see if he can provide that information. He is off today. I'll follow-up if I have any information.

capn00

Heritage
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2018 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I reached out to my sales manager to see if he can provide that information. He is off today. I'll follow-up if I have any information.
@Lewisj41 that is awesome. Thank you.

My Bronco is at the dealer and should be ready for delivery by as early as tomorrow, but my Sales Manager is just telling me there is nothing he can do about the Private Offer. I have a feeling he did try last week on some other orders and was running into the same issues as others, but he doesn't seem to be willing to try again this week even though I just provided him with the updated details from FordVideoGuy.

I am hoping that I can just find something that will allow me to continue to pursue the payment of the TPO directly by Ford even after I take delivery. At this point, I don't care about the loss of the tax benefit of $200 but more interested in trying to make sure I can recover the remaining $3,000.

Sponsored

Giddy Up!

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST | 2019 Ram 1500 | 1963 Chevy C-10
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
When you say you called Ford, was it the COVP PHQ number? Did they tell you how you can submit for it afterwards? It seems this was the process that may have worked for @Lewisj41 but he was not able to provide any info on the form he filled out to successfully claim the private offer.

And @NVCowboy may be right, it might help to start a separate thread that is just dedicated to Heritage Edition Private Offer feedback.

I did call the program HQ number and the dealer has to submit with the order and cert. Not sure the process. There was no paperwork I filled out for it.

oldcanoe

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'76 Triumph TR6, 2010 Honda Pilot, '76 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Manual. Aux switches. Keyless. Towing.
Pretty much the same as my build, only items I have that you do not are the block heater and roof rack.

Bronco007

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is anyone aware of any two doors with a blend date of ~ July 14 or later moved from "in production" to "shipped". My last update on the tracker was July 14 as "in production", dealer sees it as July 17 "in production". Apparently more than a few of us are waiting on a Heritage unique part?

Feel like I've jinxed myself by looking ahead to buy accessories. Below is my current list.
  • M-6766-B23 2021-2023 2.3L Bronco Air/Oil Separator (not in stock, no estimate when available)
  • Diode Dynamics Dual Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco (Capable Bumper)
I’m actually looking at swapping out the HE rims with HE limited wheels, SAS(paint beauty rings white),or aftermarket. While I like the look of the white wheels this will be my daily driver so it seems like it would be more maintenance to keep it clean. If I can get someone to swap the HEL for my HE rims I would prefer that option first. If I go aftermarket and get the private offer discount I’ll use that money to buy these black rhino wheels and paint the black rock guards white.
IMG_3237.png

IMG_3130.jpeg

IMG_3117.jpeg

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Quick update on picking up my Bronco today. Hope it is helpful to others.

Yesterday I was able to secure my Cert under Program Number: 38644 for $1,995. Today however, the dealer said it is not able to be applied as it is not for a Heritage Edition (original order was for a Black Diamond in 2/22). I even called Ford and they said it will not work on the order but could be submitted for afterwards. So the dealer did honor what we agreed upon for MSRP and less price protection for what I figured it would be. So I picked up the Bronco and they said they would get with Ford to get the private offer refunded to me. Their 5 star review will depend on it.

So, for others keep working on it. Ford is even confused on what a HE is and HE Limited for the private offer. I feel confident I can get this refunded after the fact, but it would have been nice to have up front. I will keep you posted.

Now as to the Bronco... I am more impressed more than I thought I would be and love the manual transmission. It is a really tough truck and makes my Explorer ST look like a passenger car next to it. My 86 year old dad loved the test ride and I got his vote of approval. He wants to order one now!

The Ford engineers and workers building this Bronco did a great job! The suits (and I am one those in my day job) really screwed up the process.
All of this!

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’m actually looking at swapping out the HE rims with HE limited wheels, SAS(paint beauty rings white),or aftermarket. While I like the look of the white wheels this will be my daily driver so it seems like it would be more maintenance to keep it clean. If I can get someone to swap the HEL for my HE rims I would prefer that option first. If I go aftermarket and get the private offer discount I’ll use that money to buy these black rhino wheels and paint the black rock guards white.
IMG_3237.png

IMG_3130.jpeg

IMG_3117.jpeg
Are you just wanting the dog dish hubcaps? If not then just get your centers powder coated black or plastidip them to see if you like the style.

You can also go with the Fifteen 52's ...

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1690990623833

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6728

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6725

Last edited:

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm not quite sure where the concern of the white wheels and the white roofs getting dirty came from. I mean, yes they do get dirty but then so do all the other colors. I had white wagon wheels on many of my vehicles back in the day and it wasn't a big deal. Same with the white roof. No different than having a white car or truck (which I did for 25 years) The wheels and vehicle were never any different to clean than any other color.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

There is some mysterious hold and Ford has no answers except to, "wait longer."
Sponsored