William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Tip: use the keypad to enter your railway car prefix and number. Ie: TTGX was 81 81 41 92. Way less stressful compared to saying it 100 times!.
Thank God, thought it was just me! 🥴
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Texasjdub

Heritage
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Picked mine up from the Dealership today on 9/7. Actually arrived at the dealership the day before. My original first order for a Bronco started Jan/2021 for a white OBX. Changed to Heritage when forced to reorder Sep/2022. 2.8 years but finally have it at home!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Bronco_HE
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Final Status Bronco.PNG

Bronco007

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked mine up from the Dealership today on 9/7. Actually arrived at the dealership the day before. My original first order for a Bronco started Jan/2021 for a white OBX. Changed to Heritage when forced to reorder Sep/2022. 2.8 years but finally have it at home!

Congratulations! My AGM HE is coming in next week. Do you mind sharing your dealership and if PO and PP discounts were honored?

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Hope you enjoy it even more than you expected to. That has been my experience with my Bronco for sure.

cclocke

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I checked the tracker this morning and it shows that my Bronco was built the same day as my production/blend date. I thought that there were at least a couple days between blend date and actual build date. Do you think that it is actually built and ready to be shipped? Also, where do I get one of those shiny assembly pics?

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1694175852923

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I checked the tracker this morning and it shows that my Bronco was built the same day as my production/blend date. I thought that there were at least a couple days between blend date and actual build date. Do you think that it is actually built and ready to be shipped? Also, where do I get one of those shiny assembly pics?

Congrats, it’s built! Same build as mine except I don’t have the slide out table. If this is your first Bronco hopefully you’ll get the ‘baby pic’ but many get it after taking delivery. That’s what happened with mine.

cclocke

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Awesome! Time to take a spin on the shipping roulette...

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think officially that's how it's supposed to be, blend date is when body and chassis meet (I think), if all the parts are there then it should be quick to actually build. Everyone I think got used to blend date and built date being a month apart with our HE's but that's not supposed to be the norm.

As for shipping, don't know and not real sure when mine shipped since my tracker has shipped and final prep the same day but I starting tracing it about a week or two after. Also have no clue about the production line photos, I think I've only seen one maybe for the HE's so either Ford is woefully behind on that or they quietly retired it.

Sponsored

cclocke

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think officially that's how it's supposed to be, blend date is when body and chassis meet (I think), if all the parts are there then it should be quick to actually build. Everyone I think got used to blend date and built date being a month apart with our HE's but that's not supposed to be the norm.

As for shipping, don't know and not real sure when mine shipped since my tracker has shipped and final prep the same day but I starting tracing it about a week or two after. Also have no clue about the production line photos, I think I've only seen one maybe for the HE's so either Ford is woefully behind on that or they quietly retired it.
Thanks! From your experience what's the best way to track shipping? Going through dealer or through Ford's website?

Docvasil1

Heritage
First Name
Jihn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ram night edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Guys quick question just got this update from ford. Does it mean it’s being built now or next week as production week states week of sept 11th ? Confused . Hoping this beats potential uaw strike

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1694179037887

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Guys quick question just got this update from ford. Does it mean it’s being built now or next week as production week states week of sept 11th ? Confused . Hoping this beats potential uaw strike

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1694179037887
Just in the plan. Your WS should be available. Your Blend date should be next week. Built happens typically 1 day later but many of us with Heritages and Raptors have taken a month or more from blend to built.

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tip: use the keypad to enter your railway car prefix and number. Ie: TTGX was 81 81 41 92. Way less stressful compared to saying it 100 times!.
I made this and you can edit your number as stated above to auto dial your train info. You just need to press numbers that appear in the lower left of the phone screen at the prompts and say done at the end. I added it as a contact temporarily.

1 (800) 235-2352;1;81814192;988290
Sponsored

Last edited: