Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That was from @FordVideoGuy in the video I linked.

Tim, can you please reverify this for us? Thank you Sir!!!
Yes, I can. The way it reads is, "This offer will be applicable to any 24MY Bronco series and door configuration, excluding Bronco Raptor". So if you wanted a 4 door Heritage Edition it would be good on that order.

Nola Bronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

He/she needs to get that number as low as possible for you that is their dealer priority and they should put yours at their highest priority which would be 2 or 3.
MINE IS A 7...HAVEN'T seen anyone else with that

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer says mine is changed to 4 which is the highest Priority (lowest numerical designation) they can give. I asked after seeing 19 on the signed by me order. I do not know how to check beyond that.

Sponsored

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
As long as the dealer gives the order priority. We have our 23MY Heritage orders a priority 03 and new orders a priority 10.

Hi Tim I have a question my order was put in yesterday morning with the 2.3L 4-cyl engine and we changed it to the 2.7L v6 that's the engine I originally ordered but was an oversitse when ordered. My question is will that just change that aspect of my order and will my order time stamp remain the same or will my time stamp be pushed back to when we changed my order today?

Thank you

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hi Tim I have a question my order was put in yesterday morning with the 2.3L 4-cyl engine and we changed it to the 2.7L v6 that's the engine I originally ordered but was an oversitse when ordered. My question is will that just change that aspect of my order and will my order time stamp remain the same or will my time stamp be pushed back to when we changed my order today?

Thank you
In the future, you may want to DM Tim or at least put @FordVideoGuy in the beginning of your post to make sure he will see it. This should take care of it for you this time.

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Will have to update my signature. My Robin Egg Blue was cancelled last month. Dealer called me Tuesday and said how would you feel about Yellowstone. This is coming instead. I said “why not”. It’s only been about 3.5 years! Lol
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0513

Sponsored

HEBronco

Heritage
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 HE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Did you get an email or did your dealer notify you? Not seeing anyone say they got an ema this round which is odd.
I was wondering the same thing. After seeing @Wrongco message I contacted my salesman and he said mine is showing as scheduled for the week of 1/15. I'm still waiting for email with VIN before I get too excited.

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For you all that were scheduled and built (Modules popped) the few weeks in July and then all came to a hard halt. Not getting answers on what is happening with your build and still waiting up until now? Well, talking to Bronco Support I was able to escalate my issue…Did you know that you can do that? I’ve spoken to 16 people since July and no one mentioned you could do that until now! Two days after escalation my Bronco now says built and I have a delivery date once again. Really, what are they waiting for??? Hopeful 🐴

ZacharyHarrisNC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Will have to update my signature. My Robin Egg Blue was cancelled last month. Dealer called me Tuesday and said how would you feel about Yellowstone. This is coming instead. I said “why not”. It’s only been about 3.5 years! Lol
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0513
I really like the yellowstone more than REB. if it was on the standard heritage, I would be tempted for yellowstone over RR.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I really like the yellowstone more than REB. if it was on the standard heritage, I would be tempted for yellowstone over RR.
Yellowstone works great with the brown plaid leather but doubt it would work with the blue cloth, of course they could give us a brown/black plaid cloth, that'd work!

The other day was the first time I'd seen REB in person and I really liked it and if I'd been bumped to '24 would have been my choice! I already have one faded out Sun Fusion FJ for my yellow fix but I do like YS too!

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you
That change should not affect your timestamp but the timestamp is the last criteria in the selection of your order for scheduling. The first is the configuration then the priority given by the dealer and of course the dealer needs an allocation.
Sponsored