M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yesterday, I installed some of the parts and accessories that have been taking up space in my garage for the past 5 months...
  • Mabett glove box orgaizer, door handle trays, door pockets, cargo hooks, & seat back covers.
  • Redline hood struts
  • Viofo A139 Pro 4K dashcam
  • Mod Crate roof latch bushings
  • McGard black lug nuts and locks

Nothing too crazy, but I really like the mod crate roof latch bushings and the black lug nuts on the white wheels.

FYI, if you want to get the mod crate bushings and have a 2DR HE, the gunners hatch adds 2 more latches, so you need to order the 4DR set. @Russ.Cere came through for me and he is sending me 2 more.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1702417030042

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1702417761128
Sponsored

Last edited:

Canadian5.0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Congrats , the standard 4 door heritage is a thing of beauty , my second choice wouldā€™ve been race red colour .Itā€™s funny because race red and cactus grey in all other trims wouldā€™ve been my last choice .šŸ‘šŸ˜ƒ
To add to that the limited heritage editionā€™s colours would probably look better on any trim other than the ones theyā€™re on

Last edited:

Supercash79

Heritage
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Veloster
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I wanted to share my own update to give people some perspective on dates as well. I ordered my 4 door RR HE on 9/2 and received an email immediately confirming my order. 100 days later and I have yet to receive any other emails or correspondence since. I finally decided to call my dealer today to see if they had any updates. To my surprise, they told me I had a build date and a VIN! I am scheduled the week of 1/22!! I know many of you have waited much longer than me so I really hope we all get ours soon. I know to temper expectations and expect delays but I am still excited I am one step closer to my Bronco!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yesterday, I installed some of the parts and accessories that have been taking up space in my garage for the past 5 months...
  • Mabett glove box orgaizer, door handle trays, door pockets, cargo hooks, & seat back covers.
  • Redline hood struts

Nothing too crazy, but I really like the mod crate roof latch bushings and the black lug nuts on the white wheels.

FYI, if you want to get the mod crate bushings and have a 2DR HE, the gunners hatch adds 2 more latches, so you need to order the 4DR set. @Russ.Cere came through for me and he is sending me 2 more.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0304

Liking the bushings! How's the color match?

Sponsored

Docvasil1

Heritage
First Name
Jihn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ram night edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Congrats , the standard 4 door heritage is a thing of beauty , my second choice wouldā€™ve been race red colour .Itā€™s funny because race red and cactus grey in all other trims wouldā€™ve been my last choice .šŸ‘šŸ˜ƒ
To add to that the limited heritage editionā€™s colours would probably look better on any trim other than the ones theyā€™re on
Thatā€™s funny cause your cactus gray was my second choice and itā€™s was a tough choice between the two for me regardless it really was. Your combo is just as sweet. I ended up with race red over cactus for one reason only , thought it was more retro with the combination of red and white but looks wise it was a tough choice between the two. Thanks btw

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Liking the bushings! How's the color match?
It's pretty good, about as close as you can expect for anodized aluminum.
It helps that they're not close to anything painted/plastic.
I'll try to remember to take a pic with one next to the other red trim before I install the last two when I get them.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
  • Redline hood struts

Really like the changes, the black lug nuts seem to tie the black bits with the white bits better good idea!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Marsalad

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0770
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0761

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0755

Mine arrived today. Ordered 3/27/2023.
2.7 w/ dual tops, towing, signature lighting, aux switches.

Sponsored

Roll Tide!

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door Carbonized Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
  • Redline hood struts

Very nice 2 door! Do you happen to have a link to the McGard lug nuts you installed?

7sKnuckledragger

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6369

congrats on taking delivery of your HE fellas. Iā€™m 5 months and 5k miles deep. Things been rock solid. The 2.7 is doin just fine. 16.5 mpg, I commute 9 miles to work through town and I average just over 20 on the highway. Run the tires at 32 psi and the wear is very even but the low pressure light sucks. Everyone that rides with me has been impressed with the ride and road noise (most of my friends have jeeps and diesel trucksšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø). Look forward to see some more HEā€™s on the road. As it stands Iā€™m still the only RRHE Iā€™ve seen in the LA area

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Very nice 2 door! Do you happen to have a link to the McGard lug nuts you installed?
Thanks!
I bought a set of McGard 84658 (20 lugs +4 locks), a matching set of 4 lugs (64031) to get the spare covered. After those arrived, I ordered another matching lock from McGard for the spare.
84658 - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DIX1XAC/
64031 - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DIX0REA/

The lugs are a different wrench size than the stock, so make sure you have something in with the jack that will work. I already had a foldable 4-lug wrench like this that I threw in.
https://www.amazon.com/Cartman-Universal-Folding-Wrench-4-Way/dp/B09981VBDP/
Sponsored