Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 2 Door Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Onalaska actually, im in Sparta.

I guess it could have been a different red Heritage? Seems unlikely considering there rarity.
Slight chance I hit Moka next to Wendy’s but don’t think I did. Usually hit one next to Gunderson on south side. Had her around town very small period of time.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I've yet to see my twin and only HE sighting was a Limited many months ago at the dealer and it was a four door.
There was a race red 2 door at my local dealer, where I bought mine. 2.7/auto. MSRP was $55k. Was advertised on the website and I saw it in the lot when I was driving by. Just checked the website and it's not there anymore.

King63

Heritage
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My Heritage 2 Dr moved into "Built" status on 3/26. Though I have my window sticker via the link from this forum, the link to the window sticker on the Ford site says that the window sticker is not available yet. And of course, there is no "learn more about your Bronco and see videos of it" link doesn't exist on the site, even though it says to click on it to learn more about my built Heritage.

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My Heritage 2 Dr moved into "Built" status on 3/26. Though I have my window sticker via the link from this forum, the link to the window sticker on the Ford site says that the window sticker is not available yet. And of course, there is no "learn more about your Bronco and see videos of it" link doesn't exist on the site, even though it says to click on it to learn more about my built Heritage.
The link for the window sticker on Ford's site never worked for me, even after final prep.

Sponsored

HertiageMerica

Heritage
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hmmm, my wife just called on her way from work and tells me she just saw a Red 4dr Heritage… couple weeks ago she saw a AGM 4dr Heritage… something ain’t right here, I’m the one thats looking while I’m out, we work at the same location, she’s seeing them and I ain’t… Think she’s Phuk’n with me? 🤨
Wasn’t me!!!

DemonGT

Heritage
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Slight chance I hit Moka next to Wendy’s but don’t think I did. Usually hit one next to Gunderson on south side. Had her around town very small period of time.
You are right, i just realized you have a 2dr and the one i saw was a 4dr. Where did you purchase yours from? I typically go through Dahl.

ageofconner

Black Diamond
First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Has anyone actually installed this kit? I am trying to figure out the details of this kit and if it's worth the money.
I'd go back to the thread I posted and ask there, I don't think I've seen a separate thread about someone using the kit yet though.

Mammal

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
A quick question for those that got their HE on X plan, what was the discount? I saw maybe a 1100$ off sticker which seemed kinda low. The paperwork showed the invoice as maybe 1000-1500$ under my MSRP of 51,200$.

I was expecting closer to 2k$ off. The Ford web site still dosnt have the Bronco included for Xplan pricing so there is no place to check.

Are the HE invoices higher than other broncos?
Xplan = $1,300 off MSRP
on our 4dr 2.7, aux switches and tow.

Last edited:

Mammal

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The link for the window sticker didn’t show up until it posted as shipped for me. Even then, it never worked directly from the Ford site, but the links here in the forum did following the directions in the FAQ sticky.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I can't believe Pennsylvania gave me this plate. Surprised and excited about it.

20240329_174626.jpg
Sponsored