Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage Edition 2 door Race Red
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
cq5dam.web.1440.1440.jpeg

[/QUOTE]

Square fenders and only two doors reflect True 66' Heritage. Just MHO. LOL!

cq5dam.web.1440.1440.jpeg
Including the 1966 nod to the two-door rear fender flat finish flare. often overlooked very subtle but different just the same.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 20240410_151726

Last edited:

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

interesting, took a drive with my father in law, just the two of us, all windows down, didn't notice any flapping there. it was quite windy so perhaps it drowned it out. Other times the kids were in the back shackled in.

I was a little nervous putting the roof back on, but it went on pretty smooth (never had a vehicle with a removable top until now), definitely looking forward to doing this again, might have to look into getting one of those rear covers though
It was pretty breezy here too. I’ve seen othe complaints about it but never realized it was that obnoxious. Once you got over 35 mph it was unbearable for me.

Did you take you top off complete or did you remove the gunners hatch a windows first? I think next time I might leave them on and take it all off at once.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Including the 1966 nod to the two-door rear fender flat finish flare. often overlooked very subtle but different just the same.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 20240410_151726
One of my favorite things on the 2 door Heritage. The problem is it's unique to our model and someday some of us will need to get one, so Ford build another 2 door with square fenders so years from now replacement parts are available.

EvilJim1971

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

One of my favorite things on the 2 door Heritage. The problem is it's unique to our model and someday some of us will need to get one, so Ford build another 2 door with square fenders so years from now replacement parts are available.
I've thought about buying a pair just to put away.

Sponsored

L&D's Broncos

Heritage
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72Sport' & 73' & 24' Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ok, any of you guys heading to Super Celebration next week?
We have been there since Thursday 11th. But just got home tonight. We are going back on Thursday 18th. We live on other side of mountains in North Carolina. I took the 73' this weekend there were over 125 for the throwback weekend.
Side note...our 24 was rode the rails Easter weekend and is in Atlanta waiting delivery to our dealer.
And we sold the 23' Black Diamond this weekend so come on FORD....hook a brother up? :unsure:We will be there either way. We will look you up. Can't wait to see your dedication in person.

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It was pretty breezy here too. I’ve seen othe complaints about it but never realized it was that obnoxious. Once you got over 35 mph it was unbearable for me.

Did you take you top off complete or did you remove the gunners hatch a windows first? I think next time I might leave them on and take it all off at once.
I took off the windows first. easier and lighter to take off, and 4drs don't have the gunners hatch, wish it did 😀

Sponsored
OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Finally I can join the club. I'm one the special people that got the underhood insulation

20240415_135451.jpg
Awesome, 1st confirmed Factory 2dr HE Owner in the region!!! We got many 4dr HE’s ‘round here….Welcome!!!

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally I can join the club. I'm one the special people that got the underhood insulation

20240415_135451.jpg
I am jealous! That blue goes so well with the white wheels and top! I like the hood vents too. I’ve never seen a heritage with that. I dig it!

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Last edited:

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Might have to start taking the kids to school more often so I can see @JawnyBronco HE on the ride and wave 👋
Sponsored