Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford is ghosting us with lack of information because they can. The demand for the Bronco is through the roof, way more reservations then they can produce. So if they lose some customers here or there it doesnā€™t really affect them in the grand scheme of things.
To be fair to Fordā€¦ they probably donā€™t know a whole lot more than we do.

Itā€™s clear they can only realistically plan 2-4 weeks in advance. Iā€™m sure if they could plan out farther then that, they would. But given that amount of ā€Oh my production date got moved again!!ā€ threads itā€™s just plainly obvious that supply chains super are unstable and all kinds of gunked up.

If Ford were to give a realistic honest update Iā€™m sure it would essentially be something like ā€œYup, weā€™re having issues getting components. No we donā€™t know when itā€˜ll all be resolved, no we donā€™t know when we will be able to deliver your Bronco, but weā€™re working on it.ā€

Andy_M

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's why I am hoping that Webasto gest completely fired....including from the Soft Top game. There is no way Ford spec'd "wavy windows"; they should be decent. Give that Soft Top contract to Bestop who can make a great looking top or MY22 forward.
I think the wavy or flexible windows are by design and enable the back to fold up as it does. I think the majority of folks would take a better looking window and give up the flexibility accessing the trunk of the Bronco.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If Ford were to give a realistic honest update Iā€™m sure it would essentially be something like ā€œYup, weā€™re having issues getting components. No we donā€™t know when itā€˜ll all be resolved, no we donā€™t know when we will be able to deliver your Bronco, but weā€™re working on it.ā€
I'm sure most of the forum would be looking to tar and feather them, but that is a good update. Transparent, honest.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Ford make it happen
oh well I good with this I can wait , retired and enjoying it , gots plenty of time
I feel sorry for the rest of you that are on pins and needles waiting and then NOTHING :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I am retired but tend to disagree. We have less time to enjoy our Broncos. I am going through some serious medical diagnosis now.....it could be really bad, in the least a full immunology shut down. I would like to have my Bronco and enjoy it. This post could be a shi__y rumor....if there is real proof of this then it needs to be provided. FORD needs to start being bluntly honest with us.

Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Proof or itā€™s not real.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I donā€™t understand why they canā€™t just ship them out with soft tops, and then deal with the hard top later. and just give it to us since it was supposed to be included anyway,
For the 2 doorsā€¦..
And then just give a huge discount to the four-door people who paid extra for a hard top?
ā€¦. I mean really, the soft tops are dirt cheap itā€™s not like theyā€™re gonna lose a ton of money.
Theyā€™re gonna lose customers!!!!
I donā€™t know I guess I just have simple logic to fix problems.
Imagine the shipping costs for all those hard tops....installation and other related costs, it would hurt Ford really bad. I don't see them doing that. I have a 2 door ordered and no factory soft top is even available. I live in Oregon and do not want nor believe a soft top in my area is even practical. They need to solve the hard top issue....Webasto has produced good tops....now they need to make sure they are all in great shape before going to a customer. This waiting sucks for sure.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Another REO Speedwagon thread......

Heard it from a friend who
Heard it from a friend who
Heard it from another Ford's been messin' around
well done !!!11 laughed my ass off

bigtexyahoocom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 S2000
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think Ford needs to make a soft top (or contract with Bestop) for the 2 door version let us have our Broncos now with free soft tops and then provide us a hard top in 2 years when they sort out all of the issues. Right now it's hard top only on the 2 doors so they are basically barely being delivered.
Bestop makes both Jeep OEM soft tops for 2 and 4 door. No reason to me why it wasnā€™t that way for Bronco unless Ford just cheaped out.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bestop makes both Jeep OEM soft tops for 2 and 4 door. No reason to me why it wasnā€™t that way for Bronco unless Ford just cheaped out.
Could also be that Bestopā€™s contract with Jeep prevents them for being the OEM supplier for another manufacturer.

ugafan706

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 outer banks sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think the wavy or flexible windows are by design and enable the back to fold up as it does. I think the majority of folks would take a better looking window and give up the flexibility accessing the trunk of the Bronco.
I would tend to agree with you but the other night i had some large boxes i had to take to the dumpster(at my work location), i needed to access the trunk to get them out, so i now like that it flips up.

WillisCā€™onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's no wonder Ford isn't communicating. They're giving Mike on second shift a $100 bonus to leak vauge and plausible intel to his cousins wife's uncle, knowing full well said uncle will come to this forum and release it to the masses.

hold-on-to-your-butts-jurrasic-park.gif
Must be Mike Levine.....still waiting on that "soon" we got from him this week

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Love how everyone tryā€™s to kill the messenger when they bring news that we donā€™t like. Given Fords top to bottom shit show, I think itā€™s more than possible. Iā€™d say likely

WillisCā€™onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Status
Not open for further replies.