Sponsored

Horror Story! Cannot drive my 2021 Bronco due to a Ford engineer. My Bronco has been at the dealership, for almost 2.5 months!!!!!

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm more shocked about someone paying a car payment & insurance nearing what I pay for my mortgage. :whistle:
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Once the warmer months come, I will buy a good cover and store it at my house. Thinking of adding a pavilion with metal roof to my to my Pergola. Essentially it will become a carport.
Why not just get the dealer to foot the bill on a bestop way better than factory

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Asked they won’t.
Get a hold of ford your dealer is fucking you without the lube I think I would have just bought a bestop myself and look for reimbursement later there would be no way my bronco would of been there and why would you agree to them ripping the canvas off and putting it on they should have ordered you a whole new hard top this whole thing was handled bad on both sides in my opinion

Sponsored
OP
OP
P@pper B@ggins

P@pper B@ggins

Black Diamond
First Name
Arnaldo
Threads
Reaction score
East Hartford, Hartford, Connecticut, USA
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/ 1998 Honda C-RV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Get a hold of ford your dealer is fucking you without the lube I think I would have just bought a bestop myself and look for reimbursement later there would be no way my bronco would of been there and why would you agree to them ripping the canvas off and putting it on they should have ordered you a whole new hard top this whole thing was handled bad on both sides in my opinion
Youre right about them handling this completely wrong, I’ve spoken to ford on like 5 occasions.

Ford told them, dealer, to just replace canvas and they broke the canvas. Ford made them piece fix. I asked about buying me a soft top and they said no.

im getting fucked dry by both parties.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Youre right about them handling this completely wrong, I’ve spoken to ford on like 5 occasions.

Ford told them, dealer, to just replace canvas and they broke the canvas. Ford made them piece fix. I asked about buying me a soft top and they said no.

im getting fucked dry by both parties.
I hope it gets taken care of I know it sucks but have you thought about reaching out to ford on hear again or I know this sucks just buy a bestop your self and taking to differ t dealer for install but than your talking thousands and you should not be responsible for that. I’d try reaching out to ford on hear cutting the old top should not have been an option there not met to be transferred over

OP
OP
P@pper B@ggins

P@pper B@ggins

Black Diamond
First Name
Arnaldo
Threads
Reaction score
East Hartford, Hartford, Connecticut, USA
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/ 1998 Honda C-RV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hope it gets taken care of I know it sucks but have you thought about reaching out to ford on hear again or I know this sucks just buy a bestop your self and taking to differ t dealer for install but than your talking thousands and you should not be responsible for that. I’d try reaching out to ford on hear cutting the old top should not have been an option there not met to be transferred over
Of I wasn’t currently renovating my kitchen I prob would of juts bought a fastback bestop and waited for parts to come in.

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs