First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4 (2019)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That stinks but when life gives you lemons... I might take this an opportunity to build out exactly what you want, a Wildtrak is a good canvas. Wrap it or paint it and hit the aftermarket for some accessories!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
$68,000?!

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Wrong Bronco still beats No Bronco

Improvise, Adapt, Overcome - GySgt Tom Highway

Don't be such a spoiled, whiney little bitch - Every Dirt Mountain Bronco Owner still waiting on their New 2021 to ship

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Horror Story? That's dramatic
I've had a similar experience except I've received no bronco. I'd call it a huge pain in the arse, but not a horror story.

David196

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just like that, another person purchased a vehicle and didn't get the information in writing. Most people that order vehicles get a print out of the vehicle spec to make sure it is submitted right.

jcdrico

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer did the same exact thing. Luckily i went to the dealer to change my order. After being pushed to a 22 and same thing i changed my wildtrack to an outerbanks because of the changes to wildtrack. He did his changes and said all set i asked for a print out and it was still the wildtrack had done absolutley no changes then after i pointed out he corrected it. I'm still waiting on bronco so hopefully its all good.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a 7/19/2020 reservation (a day before yours), and no Bronco for me at all, let alone the wrong one.

Yet I pass 3 or 4 every day, and there are like a half dozen sitting at my jobs parking lot. Meanwhile I sit back and watch all my planned accessories go up in price just waiting to cost me twice as much as it should have.

Congrats on the Bronco you decided to buy and drive home.

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2015 Convertible Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I must say, after reading the title of this thread I was a little disappointed since this is easily the least horrific story I have ever heard. You got one of the most bad ass looking stock broncos I’ve ever seen and saved $15k……and you were spared paying more for plenty of windows and extra lighting? I don’t even know what the hell that means.
Take the win and extra cash and get some PTSD therapy after such a traumatic experience.
I’m wondering what extra lighting and more windows mean… Please let me know if you find out - I’m headed to check the web about it right now.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I took delivery of A Bronco on Saturday. Notice, I said “A Bronco.” So on 07/20/20 , I reserved a 4 door Wildtrak with a local dealership outside of Columbus in Ohio. On 10/20/21 I received a call from my dealership stating I would not be getting a 2021 and “we” needed to convert my reservation to a 2022. Naturally I wanted to know what the changers were to the new model and after being advised, I decided to build a Badlands instead. Built the vehicle specked out with plenty of windows xtra lighting and sticker came to about $68,000.

On 04/07/21 I received an email from Ford (not the dealership) congratulating me on my Wildtrak order with my reservation number. Obviously I was shocked considering I changed my order to the Badlands. Yep, you guessed it Bronco lovers, the dealership failed to convert the order and place it for a stock race red Wildtrak. I called them on the carpet about it and eventually they admitted it was their fault after being all to eager to keep the Wildtrak and seek it someone else. I basically got a ,”whoops, yeah we did that.” I had absolutely no recourse. Take the one I didn’t build with nothing on it that I wanted and the wrong color … or nothing. So after waiting 20 months I took delivery of A Bronco. So pissed. So tired of dealerships not being held accountable. Ford and it’s dealerships are so disconnected I got an email from Ford 4 days after I had Possession of the vehicle stating my vehicle was built and they would let me know when it shipped. WTF? I will most likely be selling it soon for its not what I ordered and if I can make a profit, I will; I believe I’ve earned it!!

FBA57053-DE06-49EE-822F-B9A00802203E.jpeg

7FFD5959-CDD4-407D-B548-CDC93C5D00D8.jpeg
My goodness this is what you call a "horror sorry"? Maybe the dealer tried to screw you or may it was an honest mistake (my dealer accidently canceled my order and I lost my timestamp, shit happens), Isn't a WT what you originally ordered? You didn't say if it was the color of your original order or not. You take delivery of the model you originally ordered and its the end of the world? I can imagine tons of folks would love to be in your shoes right now.

kyfigfam

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Boss 302 Mustang, M/T Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think it is possible to get a Badlands up to $68k even if you checked every single option that is available. I'd check their math on that one.
Sponsored