First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex, Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got one up to 66K just now. Why, though, is the roof rack tied to the 2.3L?
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m wondering what extra lighting and more windows mean… Please let me know if you find out - I’m headed to check the web about it right now.
It's the extra upcharge for special showroom lighting and display near the front windows. ;)

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well, it looks good. Except the off color center roof panel (mine is like that too). I can't believe this is still a problem for them. I was planning on addressing it next time I brought it into the dealer. Has anyone had this issue corrected?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally I'd hate to have a WT, I would have abandoned it or bought and flipped it immediately. But you must like enough about it to have wanted one originally, so drive it while you wait for a BL to be built. I doubt you'll lose much if any money on a resale in 12-18 months.

Jon1drfl

First Edition
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So I took delivery of A Bronco on Saturday. Notice, I said “A Bronco.” So on 07/20/20 , I reserved a 4 door Wildtrak with a local dealership outside of Columbus in Ohio. On 10/20/21 I received a call from my dealership stating I would not be getting a 2021 and “we” needed to convert my reservation to a 2022. Naturally I wanted to know what the changers were to the new model and after being advised, I decided to build a Badlands instead. Built the vehicle specked out with plenty of windows xtra lighting and sticker came to about $68,000.

On 04/07/21 I received an email from Ford (not the dealership) congratulating me on my Wildtrak order with my reservation number. Obviously I was shocked considering I changed my order to the Badlands. Yep, you guessed it Bronco lovers, the dealership failed to convert the order and place it for a stock race red Wildtrak. I called them on the carpet about it and eventually they admitted it was their fault after being all to eager to keep the Wildtrak and seek it someone else. I basically got a ,”whoops, yeah we did that.” I had absolutely no recourse. Take the one I didn’t build with nothing on it that I wanted and the wrong color … or nothing. So after waiting 20 months I took delivery of A Bronco. So pissed. So tired of dealerships not being held accountable. Ford and it’s dealerships are so disconnected I got an email from Ford 4 days after I had Possession of the vehicle stating my vehicle was built and they would let me know when it shipped. WTF? I will most likely be selling it soon for its not what I ordered and if I can make a profit, I will; I believe I’ve earned it!!

FBA57053-DE06-49EE-822F-B9A00802203E.jpeg

7FFD5959-CDD4-407D-B548-CDC93C5D00D8.jpeg
sorry to hear...but that is a sweet looking WT. Enjoy

Sponsored

DUUUVAL95

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There is nothing wrong with a race red wildtrak w/ a mid package. If you need to over compensate for anything, just show everyone the picture of it in front of that nice house. I would hate to be stuck with either of those 2 things.:ROFLMAO:
He got “stuck” with A house too!😂🤣😂

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got one up to 66K just now. Why, though, is the roof rack tied to the 2.3L?
GVWR discussed at length, heavier engine means less payload. No need for a roof rack if you can't legally carry anything on it. ford is protecting themselves. you can add it aftermarket.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I took delivery of A Bronco on Saturday. Notice, I said “A Bronco.” So on 07/20/20 , I reserved a 4 door Wildtrak with a local dealership outside of Columbus in Ohio. On 10/20/21 I received a call from my dealership stating I would not be getting a 2021 and “we” needed to convert my reservation to a 2022. Naturally I wanted to know what the changers were to the new model and after being advised, I decided to build a Badlands instead. Built the vehicle specked out with plenty of windows xtra lighting and sticker came to about $68,000.

On 04/07/21 I received an email from Ford (not the dealership) congratulating me on my Wildtrak order with my reservation number. Obviously I was shocked considering I changed my order to the Badlands. Yep, you guessed it Bronco lovers, the dealership failed to convert the order and place it for a stock race red Wildtrak. I called them on the carpet about it and eventually they admitted it was their fault after being all to eager to keep the Wildtrak and seek it someone else. I basically got a ,”whoops, yeah we did that.” I had absolutely no recourse. Take the one I didn’t build with nothing on it that I wanted and the wrong color … or nothing. So after waiting 20 months I took delivery of A Bronco. So pissed. So tired of dealerships not being held accountable. Ford and it’s dealerships are so disconnected I got an email from Ford 4 days after I had Possession of the vehicle stating my vehicle was built and they would let me know when it shipped. WTF? I will most likely be selling it soon for its not what I ordered and if I can make a profit, I will; I believe I’ve earned it!!

Ford Bronco Horror story turned reality windows

"I feel your pain!"

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2015 Convertible Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Personally I'd hate to have a WT, I would have abandoned it or bought and flipped it immediately. But you must like enough about it to have wanted one originally, so drive it while you wait for a BL to be built. I doubt you'll lose much if any money on a resale in 12-18 months.
I’m curious as to why?😌

Sponsored

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base

I can't help but think this whole thing is fake, sarcasm to make fun of us on this forum.

jimsgunshop

Outer Banks
First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks in Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

F THEM I hope you make a killing on it!! check out Carvana and see how inflated they are selling for! similar thing for the dealership was supposed to let me know before the order was placed on 10/21/21 to see if everytjing was a go well they never called and it went in production with the wrong color . not the end of the world would have been my second choice but if it comes and i dont like it in person already have a buyer for 15k over i paid for it A Dr down the street wife wants it!! maybe ill order a Vette!

ajdavis19

First Edition
First Name
Alden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You lost me with all the dates going back and forth. Enjoy the wrong Bronco though.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands