Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

An hour worth of searching on www.cargurus.com with some phone calls, you should be able to find a Bronco for sale right now. If I can find one during lunch, so can anyone else. Happy hunting. Ill find anyone a bronco for sale for the low price of $10 an hour, payable by paypal, or your money back!

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

edit: I wrote couch so much that I no longer see it as a real word. Weird how that works. Couch? cooouch?
I'm going to write the word "Ford" out until I no longer see them as a real auto manufacturer. Oh would you look at that... it only took one time.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I believe this guy/gal is likely fairly accurate based on previous constraint lists and the fact that the other popular thread of the day is our 'go to source' and he is stating potentially 2 weeks of no builds in Aug now.. There is a reason behind that, and it isn't just the tops. Otherwise, why not just build soft tops?
I mean it definitely seems that it could be accurate. I just can't fathom how it goes from one very trusted and respected source saying gearing up for full speed on 7/30 to on 8/3 not having enough engines...

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This makes sense to me. Alright get your pitchforks ready:

It's not entirely Ford's fault.

Why? Because anywhere else you look in industry, supply chains are completely FUBAR.

Doesn't matter what the market is. Doesn't matter if it's Webasto or whoever stamps the modular front bumper. All industries are in this shitstorm together and economies are out of whack all over the place.

Ford is one of 1000s of companies right now who cannot keep their promises, and don't even know what to promise.

So no I'm not surprised, and no I don't place 100% of the blame on Ford. Just be thankful they're not raising the prices on us because it is definitely a seller's market. (Curious what 2022 prices will look like - they won't be lower)

I know you don't want to hear it, but COVID created a massive bullwhip effect which will not stabilize for YEARS. Even thought the pandemic is effectively over for many, the initial upheaval which was caused was devastating. Combine this with growing pent-up demand and this is what you get.

Even if COVID wasn't a thing, Ford would still have had issues no doubt, but not on this level. Oh and just wait till people freak out with "The Delta variant"...
To be fair, it isn’t “Covid” that caused the constraints, it was wild panic/lockdowns that did that. The world has suffered plenty of deadly pandemics in the past without shutting down economies and destroying livelihoods, and yet humanity survived.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those floppy topped dealer stock Broncos are about to look pretty sparse without engines, bumpers, transfer cases, 4H/4L GOAT delete modes, front lockers, Sas, etc.,…..wonder what kind of ADM these will command?
But think of the extra GVWR payload they can add!

• Haha
Reactions: abe

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome.
I made a funny post a few days back that said “what isn’t a constraint” and someone made a joke about the steering wheel…

they were right…

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This makes sense to me. Alright get your pitchforks ready:

It's not entirely Ford's fault.

Why? Because anywhere else you look in industry, supply chains are completely FUBAR.

Doesn't matter what the market is. Doesn't matter if it's Webasto or whoever stamps the modular front bumper. All industries are in this shitstorm together and economies are out of whack all over the place.

Ford is one of 1000s of companies right now who cannot keep their promises, and don't even know what to promise.

So no I'm not surprised, and no I don't place 100% of the blame on Ford. Just be thankful they're not raising the prices on us because it is definitely a seller's market. (Curious what 2022 prices will look like - they won't be lower)

I know you don't want to hear it, but COVID created a massive bullwhip effect which will not stabilize for YEARS. Even thought the pandemic is effectively over for many, the initial upheaval which was caused was devastating. Combine this with growing pent-up demand and this is what you get.

Even if COVID wasn't a thing, Ford would still have had issues no doubt, but not on this level. Oh and just wait till people freak out with "The Delta variant"...

THIS

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ughhh... Why can't there be an automatic transmission shortage?