Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey everyone, live in Katy area and one of the poor souls with a dealer that was affected by Ford’s modifications to allocations so not sure when I will actually get my Bronco built. If anyone has insight on dealers in the Houston area that are good to work with it might be worth MSRP to get it this decade. Either way look forward to meeting you all and doing a little wheeling.
Helfman Ford all the way! They haven’t played any games and are only charging MSRP to reservation holders. Mine is scheduled to be there this week and I can’t wait, really love Helfman!
Sponsored

Onfinalapproach

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda & Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Helfman Ford all the way! They haven’t played any games and are only charging MSRP to reservation holders. Mine is scheduled to be there this week and I can’t wait, really love Helfman!
Appreciate the info, will give them a shout.

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey everyone, live in Katy area and one of the poor souls with a dealer that was affected by Ford’s modifications to allocations so not sure when I will actually get my Bronco built. If anyone has insight on dealers in the Houston area that are good to work with it might be worth MSRP to get it this decade. Either way look forward to meeting you all and doing a little wheeling.
I live in Houston and work in katy. I ordered through Helfman in Stafford and have had a great experience. Who did you order from originally?

Onfinalapproach

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda & Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I live in Houston and work in katy. I ordered through Helfman in Stafford and have had a great experience. Who did you order from originally?
I am currently with Granger and they have been caught up in the allocation mess so I am looking at a long, long wait unless something really crazy happens which I’m not holding my breath for at this point. Any good contacts at Helfman?

wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am currently with Granger and they have been caught up in the allocation mess so I am looking at a long, long wait unless something really crazy happens which I’m not holding my breath for at this point. Any good contacts at Helfman?
The guys at Tommie Vaughn have been a delight and I would highly recommend. Every single person there has treated me wonderfully.

Sponsored

Sulleyy

Black Diamond
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Marcus, he’s the fleet manager but he’s a really great guy and really cares! Me and my dad have bought many vehicles through him. Always making sure we are getting exactly what we want.

cscottp67

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-250 / 20 f-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Contact Marcus Warren at Helfmann Ford. He is the fleet manager there He can help you navigate through the process.

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got my built email! I’m looking forward to having something to do with all these parts I’ve been hoarding!

854346F8-58F9-4100-B65E-1B9F9169C4AB.png

Sponsored

Martiin

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello everyone I'm Martin from the lower valley mcallen TX area. Just took delivery of my OB sasquatch 4 door bronco. Found the thread today while browsing pretty cool to find more bronco owners in the area.

IMG_20211202_150557.jpg

IMG_20211202_151218.jpg

BRBlue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any consensus on delivery times to Houston? I’ve read through all 62 pages of this thread and see everything from 2 days to over a month. It seems like the delivery estimate windows are conservative and several received their’s earlier than predicted. Mine was shipped on the 4th with an estimate of 12-23 to 12-29. Hoping to leave town with it on the 29th so it will be tight.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any consensus on delivery times to Houston? I’ve read through all 62 pages of this thread and see everything from 2 days to over a month. It seems like the delivery estimate windows are conservative and several received their’s earlier than predicted. Mine was shipped on the 4th with an estimate of 12-23 to 12-29. Hoping to leave town with it on the 29th so it will be tight.
2 days?? was it shipped with Amazon Prime?

wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
mine took 16 calendar days in October. My friend’s took 20 in November.

BRBlue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 days?? was it shipped with Amazon Prime?
lol. That’s what I was thinking. I would gladly pay the extra $2.99 for same day delivery.
Sponsored