First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don't have the time or energy to write an essay on America's state of inept journalism and news outlets. If you are blindly believe what that are feeding you then you get what you deserve. Anyway this is a Bronco forum and not a forum on our sorry state of journalism so I'm out.
Sponsored

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Btw the journalist don't write the headlines. If you read the article and not the headline you will see that they are not really questioning build quality.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They're mostly opinionated hobbyists now. Unfortunately it's up to the consumer to read between the lines

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I disagree
No problem Joker, we can have differing opinions. It's all a matter of perspective, so based on mine, my opinion on the matter is shaped, and the same for you on your view.

Through this forum and dialog, hopefully we can hear each other out and learn something from one another that we may not had previously known or understood.

In time, opinions can evolve.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To put a little more positive spin in this thread,...I first saw the Concept Bronco in Car & Driver some 15 years ago! I kept that months issue for quite a while. Car & Driver/Road & Track and Motor Trend...I don't pay much attention to anything else! And that autoevolution article was in my news feed but I didn't click it!

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

unfortunately so many articles on the net these days are nothing more than click bait.

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No problem Joker, we can have differing opinions. It's all a matter of perspective, so based on mine, my opinion on the matter is shaped, and the same for you on your view.

Through this forum and dialog, hopefully we can hear each other out and learn something from one another that we may not had previously known or understood.

In time, opinions can evolve.
Now that I can appreciate!

Sponsored

Omwil297

Base
First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 xj
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't read auto news except for here, but man I wish they'd give doug on youtube an actual production vehicle he's one of the few auto reviews I watch

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wasn't giving advice idiot
Guys, @Joker @MVtech, let's bring it down a tad and not call each other names; we're on the same side.

I know it's hard to have disagreements in today's culture, but we've got to get back to respecting one another.

This article seems to be a blog. Who knows, the person could have a degree in Journalism from Marquette, or they could just be some goof in mom's basement; who knows! :)

It's the nature of the internets today. Think how on YouTube if you get enough click, you become legit, not necessarily evidence of quality.

Think you guys will over time get closer as you get to know each other and we'll all look back on this exchange and laugh, so please give each other a chance.

Let's start over. This is what happens when you can't gather and have a beer. Goddamn COVID-19!! :mad:

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model