Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still excited, especially after just seeing the Area 51 overland concept in person. But at the same time being realistic and not getting overly excited too soon. We still have many months to go and possibly more delays ahead of us. I'm still 100% committed, just trying to stay patient and give Ford the benefit of the doubt during these difficult times. I'll start getting really excited when delivery is a few weeks out!
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Covid aside there was bound to be delays. I've been expecting that since the beginning. Still excited but also still a bit impatient.

Today I read a comment on the Halifax explosion, which happened where I'm from. One of the biggest non-nuclear explosions ever. The anniversary is today. Someone mentioned that the day after the explosion there was a large blizzard that hampered aid, recovery and rescue, and forced many into the cold, and then the Spanish Flu to top it off.

That it really puts our current situation into perspective. It could be much worse. I'm just happy to be healthy, and that eventually, a Bronco will be in my driveway.

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not very, anymore, unfortunately. The nickle and diming of certain items that should be on lower trims (sound deadening on the high trim - which in turn can't be optioned with BD and under - really?) has led me to be more likely to not purchase it now. Kinda bummed, but to each their own.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm still very excited though I won't be taking delivery until late next year or after.

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
July 13: would have paid $70k and thrown in my wife.
slowly decreased every "update" and delay since.
November 16: Ordered 2021 4DR Rubicon it will be here end of Dec start of Jan.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looking forward to the Jan 2021 B&P update, but the expected Jan 2022 delivery is just sooooo damn far off.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't say this delay was unexpected. Shifts the planning of some folks for sure and I don't want to understate how challenging that can be to navigate. I still will sell my car in Spring, then go grab the old Disco from parents house. Dad is only slightly pissed, but he does have it now during hunting season.

If I don't get my Bronco until next Sept, it'll be ok. However, I know that would suck for many of you who planned on heading out next Summer for some fun.

Honestly, if these delays helps them to build a better Bronco, I accept it.

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still as excited as I was when I made my reservation. Just trying to put my energy into other things.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Losing a little steam... love the damn vehicle but it might be time to refocus on other things for awhile...
Agreed
In this depressing year we all wanted something exciting to look fwd to . So energy spent obsessing over the Bronco makes sense. But with the setback, need to redirect our energies elsewhere to avoid burnout
Sitting on the fence now that i hear Ford has layed off contract staff, just after the news delaying the Bronco.
This is after news of disappointing f150 sales (due to covid)

Last edited:

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was VERY excited. Have bought swag, some accessories, made room for the Bronco in the ManCave, check pages daily for interesting posts.....lately....it's getting to be a downer.

Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For me, the Bronco excitement has leveled off until January. In the meantime, the focus has shifted to finalizing my trailer/camper build. Always seems to be some excitement to focus on these days.

Ford Bronco How excited are you? TK 47

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For me, the Bronco excitement has leveled off until January. In the meantime, the focus has shifted to finalizing my trailer/camper build. Always seems to be some excitement to focus on these days.

Ford Bronco How excited are you? TK 47
Same!!

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As long as I get mine before 3/30/22 I’ll be happy. I’m a bit excited that the delay in order will mean some of our main complaints will be addressed. C’mon light gray interior!

pdonoh

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150, 2015 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm still excited, there aren't any other aluminum bodied, 4 x 4, easily maneuverable, fairly efficient, good looking, modern design vehicles on the horizon that I'm aware of. The most recent delay fits my financial plan better than a quick delivery would have. Patience and the pandemic have necessarily gone together.
Sponsored