Sponsored

How long will 2024MY order banks be open?

ToddlerCOS

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Already received a response saying they haven’t received any information on converting unscheduled MY23 orders over and that they’ll be in touch when they get that information 🤷🏼‍♂️ AFAIK it’ll require placing an entirely new order.
My dealer placed my order for a 2024, and I received the Ford confirmation email that contained the same order number as my old 2023 order. They must be able to convert or adjust the existing order.
Sponsored

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer placed my order for a 2024, and I received the Ford confirmation email that contained the same order number as my old 2023 order. They must be able to convert or adjust the existing order.
This is frustrating. I’ll have to try and stop in. I’ve already told me dealer I’ve read xyz and they tell me “that’s not true” - if I wasn’t going to “lose my place in line” I’d just cancel and go to another dealer.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is frustrating. I’ll have to try and stop in. I’ve already told me dealer I’ve read xyz and they tell me “that’s not true” - if I wasn’t going to “lose my place in line” I’d just cancel and go to another dealer.
You have to keep in mind the reference "place in line". It has been confused by many going back to the early reservation holders. You aren't in line in regards to the national order bank. Just that you are only in line at your dealer and that still isn't linear but rather depending on your order's constraints.

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You have to keep in mind the reference "place in line". It has been confused by many going back to the early reservation holders. You aren't in line in regards to the national order bank. Just that you are only in line at your dealer and that still isn't linear but rather depending on your order's constraints.
I understand that. Hence the quotes in my last post.
Sponsored