PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
interesting results. I'm curious what people consider more when purchasing, final sale price or monthly payment? Obviously those who don't finance are only considering final price but the rest of us poors probably lean one way or the other. The bronco was my first new vehicle purchase and when I ordered I was too focused on purchase price. I was determined not to pay over $50k. Hindsight, I wish I would have focused more on the monthly payment as I probably could have picked up a few more options or moved up trim levels and still been comfortable with the payment. Lesson learned!

As it stands, I ended up at $47,500
- Big Bend Mid Package
- 2.3L
- Sasquatch
- Remote Start
- Soft Top
- Tow Package
- Signature Lighting
Should always focus on final price and not monthly payment. A bunch of money management articles out there to explain why. You made the smart financial decision!
Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Should always focus on final price and not monthly payment. A bunch of money management articles out there to explain why. You made the smart financial decision!
Price and Interest rate

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As the votes pile up we do have a healthy amount of 60k+ builds but it looks like mid range builds still make up the meat of it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.