Sponsored

How much are you spending?

How much have you saved or plan on spending on the Bronco?

• Total voters

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Traveling the world?

Maan I checked my expenses and it's all food delivery.

ConsciousPlushIndianelephant-size_restricted.gif
Wish I could travel full time. I've had enough of home maintenance, lawn upkeep, snow removal, blah blah blah. I still have about 10 more years until retirement, I will rent, camp and travel and explore on weekends and vacations (rather than take care of a house).
Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

looking to spend a certain amount a month on payments. that will dictate how much i put down.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
if interest rates are low, like 2%, I will put down just a small amount ($5k)and keep my cash invested. I can throw a few extra payments at the loan to limit the already low interest over the life of the loan. Its only about $2k interest on a 60 month loan.

Sponsored

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Paying cash in full.
How much I will be paying is up in the air.
My guess is somewhere in the mid 50’s by the time taxes and fees are paid.
I hope to be under 60.
but we will find out soon.

or maybe we won’t...

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Paying cash in full.
How much I will be paying is up in the air.
My guess is somewhere in the mid 50’s by the time taxes and fees are paid.
I hope to be under 60.
but we will find out soon.

or maybe we won’t...
Yeah, I thought a thread on "how much are you spending?" to be on how much we plan to spend...

Which I thought would be an interesting question for a vehicle that has a pocket-lint level starting price but can quickly double. I am waiting on B&P and seeing in person of course, but I am personally torn with a super basic-base (2dr with 7 speed) as that has some appeal for a weekend toy. But more likely going with a Black Diamond (4dr 7spd with tow and whatever shiny things sound good at the time) for maybe a ~$45k + TTL price.

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aiming to put down at least half on it, along with a trade-in. Make payments on the remainder.

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't know what it'll cost since we still don't have the build and price!!!!!! :mad::mad:

But it'll be my JK as a trade + some cash. I haven't had a car payment in about 7 years and I've gotten used to that so depending on whats left over after the trade I may just pay it off completely. Banked a shit ton of overtime this year thanks to being expendable essential.

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Total price is between 40-50.

Big Bend will be right around 40k

I'm also looking at the Badlands if our financial situation changes. That will be around 50k.

But the exact number really depends on the actual prices, and options list. And it also depends on xplan, and delivery.

I'll put down at least 10k, and then finance the rest. I plan on keeping this vehicle for a long time, at least 8-10 years. We've had our current cars for about 8 years now.

Sponsored

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hoping to be in a 4-door WildTrak with Lux package. Planning for it to be around $55K but could push to $60K potentially. Who knows without B&P lol

Aim is to put down around half and pay off the rest ASAP, ideally within 3 years. Wife and I will talk to our financial advisor to see what is best for us. At 35 years old, been fortunate to have had amazing opportunities in my career (advertising) and my wife is in the same boat as she's killing it in her career too. Plus no kids helps! Because of this, our vehicle collection has started and this Bronco will be added to it.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Planning to put down 6k on a base with 2.7 and will upgrade over time. Would like to have a lift, 33’s and roof top tent by fall

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have to put money down!?....well, fuck....
You don’t have to put money down and it’s probably not the best financial decision to put a lot down if interest is less than 3% or so, but people still insist on buying cash or putting huge down payments so they don’t have monthly payments or the payments are reduced but who cares how much the payments are If you are holding onto your money? You have the money in the bank making more than 3%, not tied up in a car. You can make extra payments or pay off the car at any time. Cash is king. Hold on to it.

Now if your interest rate is high, that changes the strategy.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Kind of a silly poll. How much money do you plan to put down on the bronco? How are you saving for it? Maybe your ideas can help others. It'll be a while before we take delivery so future plans count. I haven't decided yet. Might have to trade in a car cuz..

84c71f406861742dd8b58cdb60c83f0c.gif
HAHA- great post! I'm probably gonna look to see what financing rates and incentives look like before deciding. I put next to nothing down on my Cayenne because the rate was so good, so I figure I'd rather have my money making money for me than tied up in a depreciating asset - although if the first couple years of Raptors are any indicator we may be in for good value holding (not that I'm selling it already - but if that Raptor Bronco is too irresistible...)
Sponsored