Sponsored

How often do birds poop in your open roof vehicle?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don’t park directly under trees with the top down and you’ll mostly be fine unless you’re just super unlucky. Had it happen once in my convertible at family members house, nowhere to park that isn’t under a tree. Usually put the top up when I get there but just didn’t one time, and bird got the passenger seat(never even had a bird poop on the closed top before or after that, it’s like they just knew). Also had a squirrel throw about a dozen acorns into my car when the top was down one time. But other than that no issues, and I rarely ever put the top up. Parked in the garage right now with the top down, hasn’t been up at all in about 4 months, and that was just cause it started raining while I was out. Now when spring rolls around here the pollen is hell, so I usually have the top up more then just to keep as much off the interior as possible.
Pooh, pollen. Forgot about that! Dang it... Maybe it's back to BD...
Sponsored

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had many convertible mustangs. I would also joy ride on the weekends to the beach and leave the top down. Tons of seagulls and never had any drop anything in my car.