Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
´23 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm only catching a portion of what you're throwing down ...but I can see that the likelihood here is probably going to be that you would want to use Ford's fdrs and also forscan...
Here's what I would do. First I would find a comparable model in the United States and get the VIN number off of that that I was going to use....next go into foreskan and in a couple of the modules you will want to change the VIN number to the new vin. PCM CCM and DDCM.

Then switch to Ford's fdrs, next do a PMI and configuration on the modules that are affected...PCM and maybe door control module??? @flip @Ducati1098 might know which modules.

then revert back to foreskan and change the VIN back to your normal one.

This should change all the features to the American version on that module.
The easiest way, since you do not have the option like other Broncos, would be to simply to unplug the door handles. Unless there is a quick forscan option, but I have no knowledge of that.
The exterior handles are very easy to remove and unplug it would really take no time at all.
Maybe an option, but I want to use the fob to manually open/close the car. I do not want to use the mechanical key blade.
Only disable the passive entry not the fob function. Has the passive entry a fuse I can remove? Or I find this antenna :"The low frequency antenna sends out a signal to activate the passive key" and unplug it?
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe an option, but I want to use the fob to manually open/close the car. I do not want to use the mechanical key blade.
Only disable the passive entry not the fob function. Has the passive entry a fuse I can remove? Or I find this antenna :"The low frequency antenna sends out a signal to activate the passive key" and unplug it?
Unplugging the door handles shouldn't affect the way the key fob locks or unlocks the door at all.
It will simply not allow you to lock/unlock the vehicle with the door handles.

OP
OP
Atro

Atro

Badlands
First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
´23 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unplugging the door handles shouldn't affect the way the key fob locks or unlocks the door at all.
Okay thank you, than I understood you wrong.
I try this.

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am going to go to my Bronco now and see if I can help.
We very well may have different systems. I am not sure.
Excuse my bad German as well :LOL:
I only know a few words of German..First one I learned was Schlitz..on grandpa's beer bottle.

OP
OP
Atro

Atro

Badlands
First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
´23 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did this today. Good solution for me. Exactly what I need. Thank you!!!
Sponsored